Chapter 20: The Fight

Gideon started to advance toward Bill and Dipper. "Pine Tree you know what to do." Bill ordered then he snaps his fingers and I watch Dipper's brown eyes turn white. "I'll be careful Bill both of them has the same amount of kowolge as Dipper does." Chalka boasted. Bill laugh, "Sure they have the knowable but do they have the connection? I don't think so."

"Connection?" I muttered. Then Gideon lung for Bill but Bill just snap his fingers and Gideon went flying. "Pacifica kill her." Chalka order. "Pacifica doesn't!" I cried out but Pacifica was already rapping her fingers around my neck. Then Dipper came and tackles Pacifica. They rolled on the ground and Dipper got on top but then Pacifica tuck in her legs and brought them under Dipper. With a hard kick she flips Dipper. Dipper kicks up his feet and stood up. Pacifica did the same then lung at Dipper with her nails stretching out.

I was trying to break my bonds. Then Gideon came and tackles me. I had no hands to stop him. So I brought up my leg and kick him hard in the gut. I'm not sorry about that. Then there was a small explosion. I saw that Chalka was throwing green slim balls at Bill. "I'm going to finish you off once and for all!" Chalka scream into the air. I saw Bill turn red, "You don't want to make me angry Chalka. It won't be pretty."

Then Bill turned back to yellow, "But why do I need to get angry when one of your slaves are going to crash within a minute. One of them isn't supposed to be doing what they are doing. That isn't how the spell works." Chalka threw another slim ball at Bill but Bill dough it, "You see with the trance for male they will become like Pine Tree...a tough assassin. For Females in the other hand...they are meant to be slaves...like cleaning or mating. That is why I needed Shooting Star so she could sneak into the royal universes as a maid so she could open the gates for me. But again I rather have an assassin."

Chalka threw another slim ball at Bill but again Bill dough it. "You're lying! Pacifica is fighting with Dipper. She isn't being a maid." Bill laugh, "Well because she is on a knowledge rush. It's like a sugar rush for humans. She will crash." Then Chalka threw a slam ball and this time it hit Bill.

I got up to my feet, I got to free my hands, but then Gideon threw a hit and I didn't duck in time so it hit me square in the face. I stubble backwards to the wall and slide down. Gideon was going to throw another one but then Pacifica came flying in the air and ran into Gideon. They both fell to the ground.

I look over at Dipper. He was not happy. I could see fresh claw marks up his arms neck and his face. Then I saw Chalka throwing a slim ball at him. Dipper did a roll to the side and barely dough it. They were coming in fast. Then Gideon got up to his feet while Pacifica lay on the ground. Was she unconscious or did she crash like what Bill said.

Dipper grab a hidden knife from under a book shelve, why would Bill hide knives? I don't know. Then threw it toward Chalka, but then the knife stop in midair and quickly turn and flew right at Dipper. Dipper manages to dough it. Then Dipper came charging at Gideon but then Gideon lifts him up using the amulet. Then Gideon brought out the knife and headed toward Dipper. This wasn't fimairlar at all. (Sarcasum right there.)

I was about to tackle Gideon but then a fire ball came and hit him. Gideon was flown back and hit the wall and landed near me. Then Dipper fell to the ground and so did the knife. I quickly went up to my feet and head for the knife. Then I was tackle to the ground by Chalka. "Get off me you slimy butt face!" I try to kick his off but he was just so slimy and gross.

Then I heard Chalka gave a painful gasp. Then I saw Dipper pulling a knife out of Chalka. Chalka rolled off of me. I heard him gave out one last breath. I then look at Dipper wondering if he will kill me or not. Well he didn't have a chance because Gideon came and lift him up with his amulet power and threw him into Bill. Dipper drops the knife as he was lift in the air. They both fell, "OW my eye!" Bill hiss.

Then Gideon quickly reaches for the knife and charge at Dipper.

Why would Gideon still attack when Chalka is dead? Gideon went up to Dipper and brought the knife down but Dipper brought out his foot rap his leg around his arm and brought him to the ground. Then Dipper grabs the knife out of Gideon's hands then he brought it up.

Then suddenly there was a flash of light and it started to get windy. Then my eyes clear from the suddenly bright light and I saw a portal had just open in the middle of the office. Pacifica was still down, Chalka was dead, Bill was floating up shock, Dipper still has the knife raise but he pause and saw the portal. Gideon was also shock. Then suddenly both Grunkle Ford and Grunkle Stan came out of the portal.

Sorry this is a short chapter. -HardyTwister