Chapter 6

(Laughing Jacks pov.)
Alex pushed me out of the room and locked the door. Dang it. I tried opening it. Nope. I was pounding on the door and yelling "ALEX, UNLOCK THIS DOOR NOW!" No response. I kicked open the door and saw Alex on the floor by the bed. I ran up to her and started shaking her. "Alex, come on!" I continued to shake her. No response.... I felt her pulse. Almost nothing. I picked her up and knocked on Dr. Smiley's room, cause E.J, Nurse Ann, and Dr. Smiley are in there. Nurse Ann opened the door. "Yes?" She asked I rushed in with Alex still in my arms and set her on one of the empty beds. Eyeless Jack looked up from trying to get Jeff to wake up, and gasped. "Oh my... What happened!?" He said quickly while rushing over. "BEN was trying to... You know... And she took some sleeping pills. I smacked the bottle out of her hand, and she screamed "JUST LET ME DIE!!" Yes, she actually talked. But she pushed me away and swallowed some of the pills before I could stop her.... And she pushed me out of the room and locked the door...." I said quickly. "Oh geez...." E.J said.

**Time Skip A Few Days Later**

(Alex's pov.)
I heard people talking. I couldn't understand what they were saying though. "I don't know if she'll make it..." Was all I heard. I tried to wake up. I couldn't, like I can't even control my own body. I couldn't talk or open my eyes... And everything faded to black..

**Time Skip**

I woke up in a white room with hospital and doctor supplies... If I'm at the hospital, I'm going to freak out. I sat up and looked down at my feet. I'm still in some of the clothes I was wearing. Not some dumb hospital gown. (Warning: dumb thought) Maybe I'm in heaven.... Maybe... I got up and walked to the door, I heard voices. "Jeff, there's no promise that she'll survive..." "*sigh*" and I heard footsteps walking away. I went back over to the bed and lied down. I wasn't tired.. I just wanted to wait till it's like midnight.

**Time Skip**

I looked at the clock. 12:00. Good. I got up and walked to the door. I opened it a little and peeked out. Nobody. I opened the door a bit more and walked out quietly. I walked down the hall and down the stairs. I'm getting out of here.. I want to die, I don't want people to try and stop me. It's my life. I opened the front door making it creak a bit. I slipped out the door and started running into the forest. I found a tree and sat under it. I could still see the mansion a bit. I saw the door to the mansion open. Crap.. And Eyeless Jack walked out. I hope he doesn't see me... I put my knees to my chest. Please don't see me... I watched E.J walk into the forest. He's going killing. I got up and started walking farther away from the mansion. Closer to the human world. Back to reality. I saw a road up ahead somewhere. I kept walking and got onto a sidewalk. Geez. Finally. A endless flipping forest. I started walking down the sidewalk, thinking about what I'm going to do....

(Jeff's pov.)
I walked up to a house. Perfect. I went over to the window and climbed through it. Two kids and a mom and dad. I went to the parents bedroom. I put a hand on the moms mouth and she woke up. "Go to sleep" I whispered. And slit her throat. I did the same with the dad. I made them beautiful and went to the one of the kids room. One of them was a 15 year old boy, he was still awake.... He was on a computer looking at something.. I quietly walked closer and looked at the screen. 0.0 what. The. Fudge. HE'S LOOKING AT NAKED GIRLS :O. I covered his mouth with my hand and just killed him. I grabbed the computer screen and threw it at the ground. It shattered everywhere. I walked over to the girls room. She's about 13 maybe... She was also awake. She was on her laptop reading something. I looked and it was a Jeff The Killer X Reader... WHY DO PEOPLE MAKE THESE?!? DX good lord... She turned around and squealed. O.o crappp.... "ER MER GERSH!! JEFFY COME HERE YOU!" She screamed. O.o NOPE. I started running. NOPE, JUST NOPE. I started running back to the woods, but she wasn't following me anymore. Thank god.. I came out of the forest and started walking to another house. I saw a girl walking on the sidewalk. Easy target. I walked up behind her and whispered "Go to sleep." She just froze. I put the knife up to her neck and she grabbed my hand that was holding the knife. "Jeff. Stop..." She whispered. O.o oh god, please not another fan girl.... I took the knife away from her neck and was getting ready to run. She turned around. O.o "Alex! What are you doing here?!?" I yell whispered at her. I heard a police siren. Crap. I pulled Alex in a alley and put her up against a wall. I was in front of her so it looks like 2 people making out. So the police won't get suspicious.. The police went by the alley slowly, shining a light down it. Crap. They turned the light off and kept driving. I got off of Alex and said "That was close... We need to get back to the mansion..." She shook her head. "Alex, come on." I said pulling her. She shook her head. "I want to die, and you can't stop me. I don't need people saving me from suicide. If I want to die, that's my choice. Not yours." She whispered. She started walking away, but I grabbed her arm. I pulled her close to me and kissed her..

(Alex's pov.)
I started walking away from Jeff, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. And kissed me. 0.0 I was surprised at first, but I started kissing back. I felt some blood from his smile go onto my cheeks. Didn't really know it still bleeds.... He pulled away and whispered "Alex... I love you.... And I don't know what I would do without you... I mean... Your right... It's not my choice to make if you want to die or not.... It's yours." He said. I was shocked. "I... I love you too Jeff.." I whispered. "Well, we better be getting home before anyone realizes your missing, and the police are out and alert.." He said. I nodded and we started walking back to the mansion. We got there like 45 minutes later. So. Much. Walking. We went to the mansions door and opened it. Nobody was out. We went to Jeff's room and I sat on his bed. Callie jumped on the bed and started meowing. She looked skinny. Really skinny. I got up and gave Callie a big bowl of food. I lied down on Jeff's bed and fell asleep. (I know, I don't even know how she tired. She was asleep for days..)
"Um.. Jeff?" I said, "Yeah?" "Umm... Can you come here please..? I need to show you something.." "Okay." Jeff came over and sat next to me on his bed. I went over to his door and shut and locked it. I sat back down next to hi. And sighed. "So... What did you wanna tell me?" He asked. "Um... I self harm... A lot...." I said nervously.. "Show me. It can't be that bad.." I took my jacket off, my arms were covered. He stared in shock.. "WHAT THE HECK?!?" He rubbed his finger down my arm and yelled "YOUR A FREAK! YA KNOW THAT?! AND I THOUGHT I WASAA FREAK... JESUS CHRIST.. AND I. IN THE CREEPYPASTA FAMILY. CREEPYPASTA GEEZ!" And he stormed out of the room. I felt tears roll down my face. I.. I thought we had something... I guess not...