Chapter 1

(Alex's pov.)
Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep. I woke up to my alarm clock going off. Uggghhh. I don't wanna go to school. I turned my alarm clock off and went to take a shower. I got out of the shower and got dressed into this ( http://www.polyvore.com/alex/set?id=173701084 ) I brushed my teeth and did my hair. Ugh, I'll need to get it touched up soon. I walked downstairs with my bag and grabbed a granola bar real quick. I rushed out of the house and started walking to school, which was like 5 minutes away if you walked. I put in my headphones and one of my favorite songs played: Hold On Till May by Pierce The Veil. I lip sang it (or whatever you call it XD). The song ended right when I got to school. Then another song played: And The Snakes Start To Sing by Bring Me The Horizon. Yesh. I love this song. I went to my locker and got my books and stuff. I turned around and Lindsay was standing right there. She's like the queen bee, all of the drones and stuff were by her too. I sighed, I knew what was going to happen. I set down my bag and just stood there. For a minute I thought she was just going to leave me alone. But nope. She punched me in the face. OWW!! I showed no pain. She pushed me down and I fell on my face. One of the jocks grabbed me by my hair and held me up. He punched me in the stomach. Good thing I didn't eat much. The bell rang and everyone hurried off. I sighed and picked up my bag, then walked to class. "Blah blah blah," was all I heard the teacher say. Someone threw a crumpled paper at me. It hit my eye. I put my hand over my eye as water was building up in it. Ow. I rubbed me eye careful not to ruin my makeup and opened the paper. 'Emo ***' it read. The teacher must've saw me with it and said "Alex! Passing notes huh?" I looked up and shook my head. I don't talk. There's no reason to. Nobody will listen. I haven't talked since I was 10. When I first started getting bullied. I'm 15 now. The teacher walked up to me and grabbed the paper. She took it to the front of the class and read it aloud "Emo ***" the whole class started laughing except me and the teacher. I looked down and tears started to form in my eyes.  ":O who wrote this?!??" The teacher yelled. Everyone quieted down, she looked at me and asked "Who threw this at you Alex?" I shrugged. She already knows people throw that stuff at me. "Raise your hand if you thought that was funny." The teacher said, the whole class, except me of course, raised their hand. "You all have detention for a week." She said. They groaned. The bell rang and class was over. It's lunch now. Everyone walked out, I came out last. Once I got out a whole bunch of jocks surrounded me. I'm so short I had to look up to see their faces. They punched me in the gut, one of them held me by my hair, they kept punching me for about 5 minutes, then It was time for lunch. This is a mental break for me. I walked out of the school and went to sit by a tree. I always stay here for lunch. Behind me is the forest. The forest is huge, it is in my backyard too! I went on my phone and read some more creepypastas. I just read one about a guy who was like killed by a cult or something, then he ate their kidneys and he has no eyes. Eyeless Jack. He wears a blue mask with what looks like black tears, a black sweatshirt, black pants, and shoes :P. Meh, interesting. My favorite was probably Jeff. Probably cause he got bullied too, and I think he's kinda hot..... Aye don't judge mah. I heard some voices in the woods behind me. I set my phone down and peeked behind me. I listened closely and heard "TOBY STOP POKING ME!!" Then someone else which I'm guessing is Toby said " NEVAH!!" And another person said " Toby, Masky stop it, you're going to attract attention." Then I heard them walk away. 0.0 Toby.... Masky.... O.O probably just some role players or something. :| meh. the bell rang again, I put my phone back in my bag and walked back to the school and into my next class.
**Time Skip Till School Is Over**
I sat in My class watching the clock, waiting for school to be over. The bell rang and I silently cheered. I rushed out of class, put my stuff in my locker and started walking home real quick. A car pulled up next to me. I looked at the people in it and it was Lindsay and her boyfriend Jason. Oh, did I mention Lindsay is my sister? No? Oh, must've forgot to. Ugh, is she bringing Jason home again? He always goes in my room or something, he would put food in my face and say " You want it?? TOO BAD" I use to try to get it when he asked if I wanted it. "Jason grabbed something from the car and threw it at me. A cat, my cat. I cought it and they drove off. My cat. Oh, my cat it almost a year old, she's a calico and her name is Callie. She's my only friend. :( yeah... I walked home and went to my room carrying Callie. I set her down on my bed and grabbed a box from under my bed, I took out a razor and went to the bathroom. I locked the door and I think you know what happens. Slice slice drip drip I heard my blood drip to the floor. I grabbed a towel and cleaned it up. I cleaned up my new cuts with peroxide and went back into my room. I put the stuff back and I went on my laptop and read more creepypastas. I read some fan fictions about creepypasta and took some quizzes. I was so busy doing this that when I looked out my window it was already really dark out. I checked the time and it was midnight. Tomorrows the weekend so... Yeah.... After a while it was like 2 in the morning, I got tired, turned everything off went to bed, even though I still had my clothes on. I didn't really care.
**Time Skip**
I woke up to someone's hand around my mouth, I wasn't that scared cause I'm guessing it's Jason or Lindsay. I opened my eyes not really caring. OH MY GOD ITS JEFF THE KILLER HOLY CRAP. I tried not to freak out, I kinda didn't. Ooh he's hotter in person. 😍😍 what the heck?!? He's a fricken killer!! "Go To Sleep" he said. I squirmed around, sure I want to die, but not by some person (or creepypasta) I thought was just a fictional character! I don't wanna be killed by a person at all! He brought the knife up to my cheek and started to carve in my now permanent smile. I accidentally kicked him in the balls from squirming and he dropped his knife on my face and fell over. I got up and fell, great. I can't hold up my body wait anymore :( I got up and I heard sirens going off, something hit the back of my head and everything faded to black.