The middle.

Ashae' is played by karrueche tran ✌🏽️✌🏽 who's also in the MM.
Song suggestions: Tori Kelly- it should've been us
~~~
Ashae's POV.

No this girl didn't? She obviously lost her mind if she thinks I give a damn about her marriage. All I'm trying to do is get my hustle on and get my family out of the projects. I didn't ask for any of this shit when I signed up to do what I love. Meghan was beautiful, I'll give her that. But Justin needed a real woman.

He came back in awkwardly and grabbed his belongings. "You ready, boo?" He asked and looked over at us. For a second, I thought he was talking to me but then she nodded her head and walked over to him. He gave her a kiss and took her by the hand. "Lock up?" He turned to me and I just nodded. Yeah I'll lock up for you, daddy.
I licked my lips for the split second that his eyes locked on mine. Then he followed Meghan out of the door and slammed it shut.

I sighed and picked up my phone. My mom was going to be pissed but what's new? The phone rang about five times before she picked up. "Where the fuck you at, Ashae'?! I told your ass to be home before social services get here and you just steadily fucking around with my money!! How you expect us to eat, huh? Getcha black ass over here with your brothers and sisters so they can count you on my food stamps." She clicked the phone off and all I could hear was the dead line and tiny sniffles that escaped my mouth.
________________________________
"Hell yeah...I thought he was gonna break his neck on the VMA's." Meghan said to Alfredo and they both laughed loudly. I just rolled my eyes and continued to cook. They were absolute characters.

"Fam, me too! I was like oh shit he going a little too high on that kick up he did with the one leg."

Meghan grabbed Jay and sat him in his high chair. Fredo put Jace in his and I put the food on the plate. Shrimp Alfredo, their favorite. "Well you'll be doing that move when you get out there. So don't you break nothing." He said with a chuckle. Meghan took off her glasses and closed her MacBook.

"Done?" I asked. She shook her head no and laid her head in her hands. My baby was smart. She had straight A's ever since she decided to go back to college to get her degree and she was a model. The whole package.

"No, it's so hard trying to finish a paper these days. On top of everything else that I'm doing..." I drowned and started rubbing her shoulders slowly. "I'm sorry, boo. I don't want to put more stress on you.."

She shook her head. "No it isn't you, Justin. I want to dance with you. It's just...this whole school thing. I've never liked school." I nodded my head, that's another thing we can agree on.

"Baby girl, relax. I know it's stressful right now but you have me here to help you. Just relax and eat something. You're so tense..." I whispered in her ear and continued to rub her shoulders, earning a moan from her.

Fredo grinned while he was feeding the twins. "If you two need a couple hours, I'm good here with them." I nodded and took Meghan's hand. "Follow me."

She was hesitant at first but obeyed and grabbed my hand tightly. This is how it will always be. Us.