The middle.

|Three weeks later|
Justin ran his fingers through his hair and smirked at my grandma. He was loving the attention that she gave him and you could tell that she loves giving it to him. "How much longer is your tour, baby?" She asked, sipping her lemonade.

Justin smiled. "About four more months left and then I'll be able to come home for awhile. Then the second leg of the tour is only two months so it's not too bad I guess." He looked at me to see if I would react to what he said I suppose. I just played with my freshly done nails.

"Oh, that's just great! Meghan missed you." Grandma said with a nod. Justin turned his head to look at me again and I rolled my eyes. "Really grandma? Justin I didn't-" He cut me off. "I missed her too. More than anything. Even with that ugly ass boot on her foot." He wrapped his arm around me and even when I tried to break away, he was too strong.

Just when I was about to say something, Josh barged in the front door with his helmet in his hand. As soon as he saw Justin, his face lit up like a Christmas tree. "Aye Biebizzle!"

Justin stood up and they did this little hand shake. Just sad. "What's up, J.Smoove?" Josh asked Justin and he just shrugged. "Nothing much, fam. Just trying to focus on this tour." Josh nodded. "I feel you, I feel you."

"Your girl been talking shit though." He said with a grin on his face and looked at me. "No I wasn't! He called you by the wrong name so I corrected him and we got into it. That's only one of the many arguments we had this week." I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest. Justin poked his lip out, trying to mock me.

"You're not funny, Justin." He sucked his teeth and walked back to where I was sitting. "Come here, boo." He picked me up and say me on his lap. Then proceeded to snuggle himself against my back and wrap his arms around me.
~~~~
"I'm just saying, you can better. Tell me have you heard that lately?" Justin sang in my ear and I hummed against his chest in response. I missed us being like this. I missed us in general. "Where have you been all my life?" I asked, half joking and half serious. Where had he been all of my life? He was like my perfect other half and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Justin chuckled. "In Canada looking for you. I thought you were stuck in a tree or something but no, you were stuck on the pole." I cut my eyes at him. "Stop trying to be funny. It's never gonna happen, Gretchen." He sucked his teeth and groaned. He claimed that he hated Mean Girls but I bet he lowkey likes it.

"Whatever. I can't wait to see the babies." He said. I nodded and looked up at him. "They can't wait to see their daddy either. Aysia has been talking nonstop about what you two are gonna do when you get back. Jace and Jay even have an agenda for you too. They wanted to go to a water park."

Justin sighed. "Why must they pick a place with loads of people? I'm starting to think they love the spotlight more than me." I laughed and agreed with him. "True, especially Aysia. She absorbs everything they give her. Even the bad stuff."

He looked up at the ceiling and said nothing, something was on his mind. "Justin?" He looked down at me. "Hm?"

"What's wrong? You seem a little out of it."

"I have to tell you something, Meghan, and hear me out...I'm just as shocked as you are." I sat up and straddled him. "What is it?"

Justin
I sighed and poured my heart out to the one person that mattered most to me in this world. She sat against the headboard, dumbfounded. Her face was unreadable and her mouth was in a straight line. I was scared for my life but there was nothing that I could do. I'd rather her find out from me then someone else or in the media somewhere.

"I want a DNA test." She said and grabbed her cell phone from the night stand. "I knew that girl was trouble the minute I saw her..." Meghan punched a few numbers in the phone before putting it to her ear.

"You're one of my best friends and you're the only person aside from Justin that I trust on that damn tour but let me get a few things straight. Next time you want to call in one of your homegirls from back in the day, make sure the bitch has no connections with Justin whatsoever! How could you let this happen?"

I heard Quaz sigh on the other end. I motioned for Meghan to put it on speakerphone and she did so.

"I didn't know, ok? I just thought that she would make us look better since you were gone, Meghan. It wasn't supposed to be like this..."

"Yes the fuck it was! You knew they were sleeping together before and never once thought to tell me about it. You didn't even ask me if you could call her back to dance with y'all, let alone come back and start all of this shit. But since you clearly chose your side, make sure she knows that we will be DNA testing her daughter."

The line was quiet before Quaz spoke up again. "Meghan, I'm sorry, ok? I'm sorry. I didn't know any of this was going to happen." Meghan rolled her eyes. "Nope, too late. I'm tired of all of y'all. Every last one of y'all have been getting on my last damn nerve. If I wasn't pregnant and had one leg working properly right now then that would've been your ass. You're supposed to be my girl, Quaz. How could you let this happen?!"

Quaz didn't say anything. I frowned. "Meghan, let me talk to her, okay? I'll settle all of this just let me..." She held her hand up and pushed me away from her.

"Nah, you good. You've done enough."

She hung the phone up and threw it on the floor. Then, she sank down into the bed and covered everything but her head with the covers. "What's that supposed to mean?" I clenched my jaw and watched her closely. She rolled her eyes. "The fuck you think it means? It means that you're sleeping on the couch, buddy." She threw a pillow at me. "Go."

Double update since I was late 😁