The middle.

Jayda in the MM..lol some of y'all are freaking putting two and two together already! Damn! Maury ain't got nothing on y'all😂 but there's like four more chapters in this book and then it's a wrap 🙏🏽
---
"Well, Justin, her father doesn't necessarily know about her. We broke things off before I could even get the chance to tell him. Then I moved away so.." She looked down at her hands and sighed. "Worst decision I ever made."

I rubbed her back, trying to soothe her. "Hey, we all make fucked up decisions but she's here now. Whether he knows about her or not, you'll be okay. You have us here as your support system. Who is he anyways?"

She sighed. "Justin, I have to tell you a story." I was beyond confused. I just nodded. "Okay, go ahead. What's this story about?"

"It's about a girl who was in love with a boy, that turned into a man." 

I listened closely as she started her story.
"The girl walked into an audition that would change her life. She didn't know it because she looked around and thought, 'Hey, all these pretty girls are here and can dance their ass off so what does he need me for?' She was still going to try out anyways because she had nothing to lose. After tryouts, all of the dancers were each asked one at a time to go back into the room and the girl ended up being one of the last names that they called. She prepared herself for the worst because what good is being last? The boy told her to move closer she she did as she was told. There were four people sitting at the table and they all mumbled something before the boy turned back to her with a smile and said, 'Congratulations, you're our final girl that made the cuts. Welcome to the squad!' Everybody laughed, including the girl but in the back of her mind still she asked what made her so important? Skip ahead a few years and they're on their second world tour. The boy is now 18 and he is free to do what he wants. Everybody in the world knows his name. The men wanted to be him and the girls wanted to be with him. But the girl and the boy had a secret. They had been screwing around for the past year and a half and nobody even knew about it. In the public's eye, the boy was dating someone completely opposite from the girl. He had a woman who loved him more than anything. They even moved in together after awhile but he would still find a way to meet up with the girl so that they could screw around on a regular. That was all fun until the girl actually caught feelings for him. She told him the truth on the final day that they slept together and said that she didn't want to be with any other man but him. That she belonged to him and that her heart was his. The boy, still too young to understand what any type of love is, denied having any type of feelings for her outside of sex and said they should stop this whole thing because falling in love wasn't apart of the deal. That he was in love with another woman-"

Tears streamed down her face as she looked me in the eyes and continued to tell her story. "So the girl, who was two months pregnant at the time and didn't even know it, packed up her things and left. Every day she thought about how she should go back because she missed everybody so much. She missed him. Whenever the dancers asked why she left, she would tell them that she got accepted to this fancy dance school to learn more stuff. Skip ahead a few more years, the boy isn't a boy anymore. He's a man. He's on top of the world and every night, the man sings his heart out to thousands. He sings about what he's been through and how life is difficult sometimes but we get through it no matter what. My only regret is not telling him about Jayda because now, he has a family. He's happy and finally, he can look back over his years of performing and say that he wouldn't change a thing about it because it made him who he is today. That because we believed-"

My heart skipped a beat and I scooted away from her on the bench quickly. No no no, this isn't happening to me right now. I thought to myself and tried to breathe through it. Maybe somebody else is the father? It could be anybody. Chris Brown? August Alsina? For the love of God, please let it be somebody other than me.

She watched me closely, still crying. "Now he's larger than life. One of the MVP's of music. That 16 year old boy that started out singing on YouTube has come a long way if you asked me."

I stood up from the bench when the photographers and everybody came back in. "Ely, we're ready for you." One of the designers said with a smile. She looked over at me and then turned back to him, giving him a slight nod. They walked back over to the set where the hair and makeup people fixed her back up.
~~~
Y'all..British tea is so good oml!! Anybody that knows me knows that I'm obsessed with tea. Whether it be hot or cold, I'm in love with tea and my whole cabinet is seriously stocked with nothing but tea. But I went grocery shopping today with mom and I picked up like three boxes and one happened to be this British tea where you only have to add sugar and milk and oh my god. Mouthgasm. 😂 I got some holiday tea too with like peppermint and what not. Idk I just really love tea.