Real Recognize Real

The girls went to wait at Mb's limo while they got dressed. They soon walked out and went up to them. Ray sized Maya  up and smirked.

"Like what you see? " She said biting her lip.

He laughed and then whispered in her ear "You are gorgeous." His warm breath sent shivers down Maya's spine. "How are you chicas?" Prince said as he grabbed Venus' hand and kissed it. She giggled a bit but pulled quckly away when she noticed the look on Roc's face.Clearly he liked her and so did Princeton. She was going to have to choose but that's her problem. Maya had her mind set on one thing and that was all going great. She was living her dream. The boy she dreamt about was standing in front of her. Holding on to her hand. Talking to her. MAYA! And not just any boy, Ray Ray from Mindless Behavior, Her favorite singing group. This was all too real and Maya realized that when SHE walked up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ray what are you doing!?' yelled this female walking up to the limo.

"I'm just uhhh uhhhh..." He stammered.

Why was he answering to this rude chick. Who does she think she is? Maya thought hollerin at MY boo like that. uh uh. "Ray who is she?" Maya tried to whisper.

" Whatchu say trick!?" She asked stepping Maya's my face with her hand on her hip.

"Look," Maya said slowly "I don't want no trouble."

"Too late." she rolled her neck.

"I don't want no trouble but i will wipe the side walk with you if you don't back up!" Ray snickered a bit at what Maya said. She backed up and stood by him. "you and yo lil groupie friend need to go. She said " Because MB and they entourage is bouta be out."

"Natasia shut up!!" Roc Royal jumped in "You always yapping ya mouth! Geezz Ray i don't kno why you even started messing with that tacky, ghetto broad. You need to get a new girlfriend!" The word girlfriend echoed in maya's mind. So Thats the kind of girl Ray Ray went for? He sure was not the type of guy she thought he was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maya was quiet the whole time as they drove from house to house. Not once did she get out to help the girls pack at their houses. They had one stop left. Maya's house. They pulled up and all got out. Keisha knocked softly on the door and when maya's mom opened the door, she immediately started talking about this great opportunity. Maya's mom lead them all into the living room while her and keisha stepped into the kitchen to talk business. Maya walked up the stairs to her room leaving MB, the girls, and that THING downstairs. she fell face first on her bed and shoved her head into   the pillow .Her  thoughts were soon interrupted by a faint knock on the door. "Its me." Ray said.

"Come in" She mumbled into the pillow. he went in and she sat up on the bed. "you okay" he asked touching her hand. "You haven't said anything the whole way here."

"Im fine." She lied pulling her  hand away. Maya really like him and it bothered her to know that he was in a serious relationship.

"Look im sorry about tay." he began. " She gets jealous of me with other girls."

"Its okay" She said. He mumbled something under his breath. "What did you say?"

"umm... nothing." He lied. Maya picked up a suitcase and started packing clothes. As she was walking to the dresser she tripped over a shoe and Ray jumped up and caught her.

"Shoot!" she said staring at the  floor in embarrassment. He placed his finger under Maya's chin and lifted her head. She looked in his eyes and butterflies swarmed in her stomach. He leaned in and kissed her. His lips felt like warm sheets of heaven against hers. Maya started to kiss harder but he pulled away. "I'm sorry" He said and put his head down.

"For?"  Maya asked puzzled.

"I shouldn't lead you on like this" he said. "I have a girlfriend remember?" Suddenly all the problems that had melted away with Ray's kiss returned and Maya was once again sad.

"Oh yeah." She muttered and continued packing. She wanted him so bad but She definitley wasn't in the business of being the side chick. if ray like maya as much as he said, he needed to make a choice.