Back to the hood.

(That night)

Natasia walked into the hotel room and flopped on the bed. She had to be up early to catch her plane. Ray was nice enough to buy her a ticket to get her home to New York. Everything on her body hurt. Tay dreaded having to go back home to her mom, who doesn't even know if she's alive. Tay ran away from home with Ray. He gave her better living conditions. She went from being beaten by her mom and then put on the corner for rent money to rocking designer clothes and riding in limos with Ray Ray. She sat on her bed and came up with a plan. She put on her shoes grabbed her bags and walked out her hotel room towards the bus stop. Sitting on the stinky,crowded bus built up so much more anger in Tay. "I got something for all of them." She said as she got off at the terminal. Natasia quickly found a pay phone and dialed her cousins number. "What you doing Biz." She asked as soon as he picked up.

"Who dis?" Asked Biz.

"Boy you done forgot yo favorite cousin voice." She said trying to sound chipper. 

"OH TAY!!" He laughed. "Whats wrong you need something?" He asked concerned.

"Actually yea." She said. "Get yo boys together. Jank and Deuce."

"Jank and Deuce?" He questioned. "Those are my grave diggers." He called them that because of all the people they killed for him. "Why them?"

"Just do." She whined. "Pick me up at the bus station on Fifty-fourth and i'll explain everything then."

"Iight bye."