Only the beginning!

I bet you guys are wondering what just happened! Well don't worry because im here to tell you. Let me take you back to the beginning. My name is Maya Denae Carver and this is my story.

"Man when is it going to start." I said a little too anxious.

"Maya chill out " Said my friend Venus."MB will be here soon. Moments later everyone was screaming. I looked out and say Mindless Behavior walking down the pathway into the venue waving at there fans. "Roc! Roc!" Venus yelled "Oooh girl he look good !"

"I ain't checking for roc." I said rolling my eyes and then screaming "RAY RAYYYY!!!" They blew Venus and I kisses and we dang near melted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked inside of the big building and took our seats in the front row as MB started their performance. We were so close to the stage I swear Ray Ray's sweat dripped on me. They performed songs from the #1 Girl album.

"Where's our number one girls?" Princeton said into the mic. The crowd went wild. They picked four girls to go up on stage so they could sing to them and to my surprise They picked me and Venus and our two other friends Zariah and Rakenya. We heard the beat to number one girl start to play and just as Venus took Roc Royal's mic and started singing

"I see ya shawty. All by ya self over there its okay i knno your scared" We all noticed right away what she was doing. we took the mics from the guys and followed her lead. We took over the stage and sang to them instead. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finished and the crowd loved us. MB's faces were priceless as they stood astonished by our angelic voices. We went back stage with them. As they were telling us how good we did, Their manager Keisha walked up. "Girls girls that was amazing!!' 

"Thank you" We all said in unison.

"How would ya'll like to record an album and then go on a private tour with MB?" She said smiling

" OMG We are sooo down!" Venus said answering for all of us.

"WEll Thats great but of course we have to get a contract signed but we can set that up later. You can ride back with us and we will go to your houses and talk to your parents while you pack. "

"Pack?" Rakenya asked "Pack for what?"

"So You can move in with us!" Prodigy said excited. He was already smitten by her.

" Then its Settled! You move in tonight!" Keisha said and walked away. We all just stood there screaming. I can't believe this is really happening!