Back to the hood part dos!

(The Same night:Tuesday)

"Man I'm glad she gone."Roc said. "I always hated that girl."Everyone came downstairs and rested on the sofas after they all helped to clean the stuff Maya broke in Ray's room when her and Tay were fighting.

"yea." Prod sighed. "Now We know the truth. Nobody Cheated so everything can go back to normal." Roc looked at Venus who was looking down at her nails. She looked up to everybody staring at her waiting for a reply.

"How bout we have a movie night?" She said breaking the awkward silence.

"Ooooh. That sounds like fun!" Maya said walking in and sitting on Ray's lap. "It's 6:30 now why dont we all meet down here at eight."

"Can't." Prince answered. "We have a show tonight at 8. We about go to sound check in a few minutes."

"Well how about tomorrow?" Venus asked.

"Nope." Roc said. "We have show's all this week."

"Well, Friday we have a day show so how about that night." Prod suggested. They all agreed. Venus stood up and stretched.

"Well I'm turning in early." She said saying her goodnights. All the girls agreed since the boys were leaving anyway. They walked up the stairs. "Make sure you wear your best Pj's Friday!" She yelled down to the guys.

Can you guys vote/Comment/Follow please!!

                                                       Sunshine