The one I used to love

Heyyy my little wildflowers!!! Sorry to say but tomorrow will be the end of for the love of Ray Ray! I really enjoyed writing for you guys. We are at 7 votes! 3 more for that sequel which I will do a casting call for. Thanks everyone who read for the love of Ray Ray. Hope enjoyed it. I'm talking to much soo here's... Part 20!

"I don't know where he went!" Ray Ray told Prodigy as he came down the stairs mad as ever.

"It's okay." Prod said. " Just calm down and let's find Prince and Roc." They walked into the dark living room and called out their names but got no response.

"Wow!" Ray screamed tripping and falling to the floor.

"What happened." Prodigy asked.

"I tripped over this big ass-" Ray stopped when he felt hair under his hand. "Prince." He whispered. Prodigy ran over to where Ray was and bent down.

"Is this blood?" He asked feeling liquid on his finger tips.

"It's three of them.." Ray said pulling the third body next to Roc Royal and Princeton, laying then all in a row.

"Okay Roc Prince and who else.?" Prodigy questioned.

"I don't know. I'm too scared to find out." Ray cried. "I just hope it's not my baby." Just then the lights came on and a person in all black stood holding Zariah at gunpoint.

"Hello Ray." The squeaky voice said.

"Let her go!" Ray yelled stepping towards Zariah.

"Move again and imma send you to meet yo lil friends over there." Jank said to Ray, pointing at Roc,Prince,and V Laying lifeless on the floor. The person holding Zariah removed its hood.

"Tay!?" Ray screamed staring into the eyes of the woman he had once loved.

"In the flesh." She said and kicked Zariah in the back sending her flying against the wall and then slumping to the ground. Ray saw Maya out the corner of his eye trying to sneak down the stairs. He tried to signal her to stay but Natasia caught on. "Just the bitch I wanted to see." Tay said signaling Jank to grab her. "Tryna save yo hoe huh Ray." Jank grabbed Maya by her hair and just as he was about to drag her down the stairs, she pulled out a knife and stabbed him in the stomach.

"Ahhhhh!" Jank winced in pain as he slumped to the floor. Maya took that chance to bolt towards the door but deuce came out of nowhere and looped his arm around her neck. She bit his hand and he yelped in pain.

"Owww bitch!!" He screamed then brought his other hand down and smacked her in the face with his gun.

"Don't hit her like that!!" Ray yelled trying to run towards deuce but Prodigy held him tight. They were trapped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Princeton's eyes fluttered open but he didn't move. He saw the blood puddle under him but knew that not all of it was his. Roc lie on his back with a gaping hole in his abdomen. He looked over and saw that Venus was waking up. Her eyes opened and her expression changed when she saw Roc. Prince tried to tell her to stay quiet and not move but it was too late.

"OMG Roc!!" Venus screamed crawling over Princeton's body to Roc. Everyone turned around and all eyes were on Venus. Maya took that chance to jump on Tay and smack the gun out of her hand. They started tussling. Everyone just watched.

"Deuce shoot her!!" Natasia screamed trying to stop Maya from punching her in the face. Deuce reach for the gun on the floor but Ray picked it up and aimed it at him.

"Now what!" He said trying to act gangster. "Back yo ass up for I send you to meet YOUR little friend. He pointed at Jank. Deuce put his hands up and backed away as Maya kicked Tay in the mouth. Rakenya then burst in with the police in tow.

"Everybody get down!!" The cops yelled grabbing the gun out of Ray's hand and cuffing him.

"No officer you got the wrong one." Prod said. "Her." Two more cops came in. One grabbed Tay and the other grabbed Deuce. Paramedics came in and put Jank's deceased body on a stretcher. They walked out and then right back in to where Venus was sitting, holding Roc Royal's body and sobbing.

"Please don't die Chres." She softly whispered to him. "I need you." The paramedics pulled her away and one bandaged the cut on her head while the other rushed Roc to the hospital. Prince was only shot in the shoulder since Roc took his bullet so he was easily treated at home. Everyone else had gone to the hospital and after cleaning up, Prince went and sat on the sofa next to Venus who was sniffing and staring into space.

"V?" He spoke softly. She didn't respond. He moved closer to her and wrapped his arms around her. She fell into his chest And cried.

"If you think you're getting cool points towards me choosing to be with you, you got-"

"Shhhh." He cut her off. "That's not what I'm doing. I know you love me-"

"Princeton don't!" She said standing up and cutting him off.

"No just let me finish." He said pulling her back down on the couch. "I know you love me." He continued. "But in a different way than you love him." She put her head down and he lifted her chin with his finger. She faced him and he gazed in her eyes. "You love me ... But you're IN love with Roc." She nodded her head on agreement. Princeton felt defeated but right was right. "I saw the way you died inside when you saw him like that. I want you to be happy and if that means being with Roc then go ahead. I'm just happy to be in your life at all. Even if you don't belong to me. Just being your bestie is fine with me." He finished and flashed that beautiful smile.

"Thanks Prince!" She said jumping into his arms and hugging him tight. "I'm so glad you understand." Princeton broke the hug after a while and Venus stared into his big brown intoxicating eyes. She leaned in and kissed him. Prince deepened the kiss and pulled her close to him, feelings leaving their bodies with every passing minute. After almost ten minutes they broke the kiss and just hugged. Prince burst into laughter.

"What!?" Venus asked pulling away laughing as well.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while now and when it finally happened I felt nothing." Princeton laughed even harder. "Now that we got that out of the way, we can go back to being best friends again."

Venus smiled. "Thanks for cheering me up P-money."

"No prodblemo V Dub." They laughed at the corny nicknames they had given each other when the met and the Venus' face got serious.

"If Roc dies I don't know what I'll do." She broke down.

"It's okay sis. Just pray." Princeton said smoothing her hair and hugging her. "Everything is going to be okay. Just pray." He whispered over and over as they drifted off to sleep holding each other.

Okay sunny's little babies!!! That's it for tonight. Last chapter tomorrow. Love you guys. Comment/vote/follow! All that!!!

✌sunshine✌