Next chpter

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while but I'm bout to now!!!!

~~~~~Sunshine

"What's wrong with you?" Ray asked Tay as he walked in the room and noticed the look on her face.

"Oh nothing" she said "but Imma keep my eye on them girls"

" Tay whatcha talking about?" He asked getting nervous. He kind of felt guilty. Even though he didn't like Natasia anymore he technically cheated on her.

" I thought Venus was dating Roc." Tay began picking at her nails

"She is." Ray ray looked up confused.

"Then why is Roc in the room kissing Maya?" She looked up at him now.

"Girrrrllll please!" Ray laughed off her comment. " Roc wouldn't do that. He likes Venus too much to hurt her." He was trying to hide the rage growing inside of him so he went into the bathroom and sat on the edge of the tub. "How could she ?" He whispered and a tear fell naturally down him smooth mocha skin. He didnt't bother to wipe it away. His heart was shattered and it pained him to move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back downstairs, Roc, Prod, Prince and the girls were making smoothies. Tay walked in the kitchen with that evil look she wore so well. She nudged maya as she passed. "Slut" she said under her breath.

"Excuse me?" Maya said.

"Oh nothing. Whore " she coughed.

"Oooh I'm Boutta-" maya started but roc grabbed her as she got up to go after her.

"Calm down. " he said holding her by her arm. Just then Ray walked in and just the sight of Roc Royal's hands on maya made him furious. He rushed at Roc and wrestled him to the ground. Princeton and Prodigy ran to break up the fight.

"Nigga what's your problem!?" Roc screamed as Prince helped him up.

"You're my damn problem!!" Ray yelled trying to grab a hold of Roc's shirt.

"Ray man why you tripping?" Prince asked.

" you fake bro!" He pointed at Roc. "You two faced man you betrayed me !"

"I don't even know what you're talking about! What did do?" Roc asked. Sincerity leaking from his eyes.

" You think I don't know about you and her!?" He pointed to maya. Venus looked up now.

"What?" She spoke for the first time since everything happened.

Ray confirmed it with a nod. "I'm sorry you had to find out like this. I don't know why he would pull some stupid shit like this when he knew of the feelings I had for her...the feelings you had for him.

"What bae I would never--" Roc couldn't finish his sentence before Venus ran outside crying hysterically. He turned to chase after her but Princeton block his path.

"No. You had your chance." he said before going after her. Roc put his head down not saying a word but may was livid!

"Ray how could you accuse me of something like that! You know how i feel about you and You know V is my best friend. I would never hurt her like that."

"Don't talk to me!" He yelled. "You have caused me so much pain. I can't even look at you right now!"

"Are you serious? Rayan where did you even get a stupid idea like that?" They all turned and look at the girl snickering in the door way. " I should've known!" Maya said as she lunged at Tay snatching a her by the hair. They tussled on the ground as she scratched at Natasia's flawless skin And tugged at her weave. Tay screeched as maya pulled out chunks of her hair. Rakenya and Zariah ran to get Maya off of her.

"Take this cheap goat hair!" Maya said throwing a handfull of Tay's hair as they pulled her away. She scooped it up and ran to her room crying. This girl was psycho. She'd do anything to make sure Maya doesn't get with Ray. Even hurt HIM. And his friends. Ray ran up the stairs after her. He didn't he glance at maya.

Okay. I'm posting another chapter in a few mins. Sorry if the format looks weird. I'm updating on an IPad and I'm not used to that sooooo I hope you enjoyed . Give me feedback!!

✌sunshine✌