Chapter 14: Party Time

I heard my mom come home after dropping off my sister at her friends house. "Chance, Sam and I are heading out now, if you need anything please call me." I nodded as I finished putting out the last bowl of chips.

Chips aren't my favourite snack, I personally prefer other snacks, like crackers or chocolate. I had a small container of fruit like, strawberries, melon, and grapes. I loved water melon so much! I walked over to my shelf of movies.

I grabbed a few movies of different genres. I grabbed a couple horror, and some chick flicks. I also had my Netflix set up if no one wanted to watch the movies I had.

Once I finished setting up I heard a doorbell ring. I rushed to the door and opened it to be greeted to the face of Julia. It wasn't long until Kenzie and Amie showed up, then we set up the movies and pigged out.

We didn't do much just sat around and talked. We talked about the boys at school and embarrassing stories until we noticed how late it was. We set up the beds on the floor and we all get dressed into our PJ's. We sat around talking more until we ended up falling asleep.

I heard a loud bang as I carefully sat up, I didn't want to wake the others.it was just then when I got nervous when I noticed that all my friends were asleep and there was no one else here.

I walked into the kitchen and noticed that there was a frying pan on the floor. I picked it up when I heard another sound down the hall. I rushed down and heard something down in the basement. I looked down the dark, steel stairs and slowly made my way down step by step.

My heart was beating out of my chest and each step felt like an eternity until I made it to the last step. I tried to reach over to the light switch but just as I hit it a heard a loud crash as one of the shelves fell over and I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I looked down at the shelves as I looked down at an innocent looking cat sat there lickings its paw. The other girls rushed all the way down to check on me.

"I'm so sorry for waking you up, the cat knocked over the shelves and scared me."

"Listen it wasn't your fault, I had a cat who used to mess up the whole house." Julia tried to explain to me but we all went upstairs and went back to sleeping.

As I fell asleep I noticed a figure move, casting a shadow on the wall outside the window. I was so tired I just ignored it and fell asleep.

The next mourning everyone left and I was left alone, with my annoying cat.

(Note this is a filler chapter I'm sorry it's short I just haven't had much idea on what to write... Plus there is school so.... Sorry D:)