Chapter Three: Questions

"Hey, look girls, it's Chance!" I tried running off before they could catch up to me but I didn't make it.
"Where do you think your going!" Said one of the girls following her.
"Ya, are you scared of us?" Said the other one.

"N..no! I just prefer not being picked on." I slowly backed away.
"I can see why, it's just too easy to make fun of you." I didn't even want to bother with her.

"Ya, just look at those shoes, and that sweater, just so tacky." I glared at the girl with the snarky remark.

"Please just leave me alone!" Karly walked up to me and pointed at me with her obviously expensive manicured, finger.

"What are you gonna do about it, It's not like I can get expelled." She smirked, I wish she would just get what she deserved!

Just as I thought that, a seagull swooped down and "did it's business" right on top of her fancy, expensive hairdo, oh let's not forget her stupid clothes.

I suddenly hear a click from a camera on a phone. Amie walked up from behind me holding her phone, admiring the photo. Karly looked pissed off, like she was ready to rip someone's head off, I wouldn't be surprised if she did.

"Ha, man will everyone love this! How did you pull it off, Chance?"

"I, I didnt..." Amie shoved my shoulder and smiled. After that I went home, watched any new episodes of my shows, took my shower, and went to bed.