Chapter 12: Dreams

All the whispers surrounded me, my head started to throb. I couldn't understand any of them, the faces swirled with the darkness were screaming, as if calling for help. It scared me, they were calling at me, to help, but I couldn't. A hand made of the shadows grabbed me and pulled me farther in.

It became very cold, I couldn't feel anything besides the piercing irritation on my skin. It was silent, the voices stopped. The only upside. I wanted to get free, I just wanted to see the light, feel the warmth of the sun, will that ever come back to me? Or will I be stuck in this never ending hell.

This wasn't the first time the hand had moved me. I don't know where it started but I do know that it feels like days in between each time I move. Now it has felt like years. It went to reach for me but it felt different, I could move. I slapped it away when I felt like I was falling.

I had just kept falling, and falling, I'd rather feel the end of falling then for it to continue, that was until I could see light, it slowly came closer and closer, until I noticed I was opening my eyes.

I had fully opened them when I felt a soft feeling on my face, wait!

I jumped up when I saw the cat flying over my bed and landing on the floor and running out of my room.

Stupid cat.

This is only a filler chapter. Like the other dream chapters.