Chapter One: The Beggining

I was running so fast, I didn't know where I was going,I didn't care, I just had to get away. It was getting closer, footsteps pounding, I tripped. I looked up at the person chasing me, it was so bright, I reached out .

"Beep Beep"

"Oof!" I struggled to get up. I hate my dumb alarm clock!
"Honey, come down for breakfast." That was my mom, wait, oh crap! Today is Monday!

I rushed down the stairs while brushing my hair, I can't believe I forgot that spring break was over.
I walked to the kitchen table and sat beside my little sister, Melony, then started eating some lucky charms, those are my favourite.

"So how did you guys sleep?" My mom asked, like that's normal...

"Good, I guess." I said but then Melony jumped up and yelled.

"Mom! I had a dream where the tiger from the frosted flakes box came out and was alive!"

"That's good honey." I was about to tell her to calm down when she kept talking.

"Then he ate all the lucky charms! Then Chance walked downstairs and grabbed a baseball bat to challenge him!" She started hissing like the little freak she is.

"Can you sit down and finish eating?" I complained.

"Moooooooom!" She started yelling at me because I always get to talk to mom and she nevers, ha like that is true.

"Chance please let Melony finish her story." I sighed and let her finish.

"They glared at eachother when Chance ran at him but he tripped her and he grabbed the weapon, then I ran downstairs when a bunch of cops arrested her! Then the tiger and I started playing hockey!" I went to slap her when I stopped myself so I wouldn't get grounded.

"That's nice honey." I got up and grabbed my bag then I walked out then left for school.

When I got there I wasn't the only one that didn't seen that happy, my friend Amie walked up to me and handed me a sheet of paper. "The new class rotation, just thought you wouldn't want to have to deal with Karly on the first day back at school."
I sighed then thanked her, Karly is the principals daughter, she is a jerk, and finds it fun to make fun of me.
I walked up to my first block which sadly, was socials, which was my least favourite class, the subject itself isn't that bad, but the teacher on the other hand, Ms.Drane is apart grumpy single old lady in her late 40's that happens to hate any kind of form of a teenager. What made this block worse was Karly was in it.

We all sat down when Ms.Drane walked in, she was doing the attendance when Karly threw a piece of paper at me, I opened it and it said "Freak" predictable Karly.
"Attention class, today we have a transfer student joining us." ...What?