Get lost

Will:
You ran farther into the woods knowing that you lost Will hours ago. It was getting darker and you started to panic. What if you didn't find Will, what if you get caught in woods till sunrise.

You ran farther into the wooded area and then tripped over a log. "That's just awesome" you muttered. Suddenly you felt a hand grab your shoulder trying to pull you up. You screamed running farther away from whatever that thing was you could here it calling to you as you ran farther.

You looked back still running and ran into someone, you looked up to see Will. "Oh my gosh, I thought I lost you" you said hugging him
"I thought I lost you too" Will said smiling
"We need to get out of here soon though"  you said looking around, it was pitch black and you could barely see anything, but you knew something was out there.
"You look spooked" will said
"Someone just grabbed my shoulder, like 5 minutes ago" you said
"In that case we better scramble,like eggs" will stated
"Ha ha very funny" you said following Will out of the forest.

Cole:
You and Cole were grocery shopping. You looked up to from your grocery list. " okay Cole, we need... Broccoli? " you said looking around for your boyfriend, he was no where to be seen. You walked around the grocery store and walked towards the broccoli, maybe he wanted to meet you there. Once you approved the vegetable, you saw hat Cole was no where to be seen.

"Again..." You muttered. This was he fifth time you couldn't find Cole in the grocery store. He always got side tracked, with whatever. You picked up the broccoli and walked around getting the rest of the stuff on the list.

Still no Cole. You stood next to the cereal and dug out your phone from your pocket. You called Cole and there was no answer, "where did he go" you asked yourself
"Where did who go?" Someone asked, you turned around to see Cole standing behind you.

"You idiot! I was looking everywhere for you!" You yelled, catching everyone's attention.
"I was just looking at the candy" Cole whined
"Come on, let's go and this time don't get lost" you said grabbing his hand and walking towards the cash register.

Dana:
You and Im5 boys were playing laser tag and he game just began. You ran in a different direction than Dana. You, Dana and Cole were on the blue team while Will, David and Gabe were on red.

"Their closing in!" You heard Will shriek and you smirked going toward the red teams territory. You hid behind walls and ran towards the red team safe base. When you heard  someone sneaking up behind you, but it was too late.

"We got you surrounded" Gabe said pointing his laser gun at you, "dang it" you muttered holding up your hands. "No ones here to save you now" David said smiling
"DANA!" You screamed but there was no answer... That's it you thought... You're screwed.

Gabe was about to shoot you but his buzzer went off and he was out of the game. "What?! How" he said dropping his gun "she's all yours David" Gabe said walking away. You stared David "you don't have to do this" you told David.
"Yes I do" David said "Will and Gabe are dead"
"But I thought we were friends" you said dramatically
"Not anymore" David said smiling, pointing the gun at you.

That was when David's buzzer went off and you won the game.

David:
You were suppose to meet David at the beach but he couldn't seem to find you and you kept on passing him. "Spider-Man I'm at the ice cream shop" you said thought the phone.
"Oh right! I'll be right there!" David said

Fifteen minutes later David called you back, "I'm lost.." He said
You sighed " of course you are, where are you"
"Next to Benny's doughnut shop" he said
"Don't move I'm coming" you said sprinting towards the doughnut shop

Finally you found David and you started your beach date.

Gabe:
You and Gabe where in a haunted house and of course out of all things, you lost Gabe. You ran around lost in the haunted house, and now your night in shining armor couldn't protect you from whatever would jump out at you.

How did he even disappear like that! You thought, he was literally standing behind you the last time you checked.

Suddenly you heard a bang from close behind and you sprinted farther away from the noise. " oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh" you muttered repeatedly. The silence over came you and someone grabbed your shoulder.

"GET AWAY FROM ME" you screamed
"Y/n it's just me" Gabe said

You turned towards angrily, "you gave me a heart attack" you yelled
"Sorry, I didn't mean to" he said looking down
"Let's just get out of here" you sighed grabbing Gabes hand and leading the way.