Chapter 5

Killan P.O.V

"Emma,!" I yelled

Where was she? she just dispersed.

I turned around to look at her parents, they were stunned still taking in what happened when Henry broke the silence.
"We need to start looking for her."

"How mate she just dispersed to god knows where."

Henry's face lit up "A locator spell!"

"Hey kid Emma just diapered I don't think she wants to be found," David says.

"Why don't we go home and get some rest," Snow said

"I can't rest when Emma is god knows where" I say with anger in my voice I turn and leave Henry and the rest of them I start running in the forest not knowing where I was, but I didn't care I just wanted to find Emma what if she was hurt or needed help.

Emma's P.O.V

I appeared in the middle of the forest,I was crying like hell and it was starting to get dark I decided to camp in the woods.

I leaned myself against a tree and slowly drifted of to sleep,I woke up the next morning uncomfortable and lonely.

I missed home, I missed Killan but I just couldn't be around them not now.

I was starving so I decided to walk to granny's to get a bagel and a coco and when I was walking down main street I felt someone touch my hand I quickly turn around to see Killan.

"Killan I cant be around you not now I'm sorry."

"Swan just tell me whats going on maybe I can help?"

"Maybe you cant, what if I hurt you to?" I sobbed I started to walk to granny's and of course he followed.

"Killan please just leave me ALONE!!"

"But love were all worried about you especially Henry and myself."

"Tell him I'm fine but that I can't see him right now, I can't see anybody."

Tears started coming but I didn't turn to see Killan I just kept walking leaving him standing on the sidewalk alone.

I really did hate being alone but it was best right now if I was alone I wouldn't be able to hurt anybody.

I sat at the docks eating my breakfast as I watched the beautiful ocean it reminded me of Killian.

I finally had time to think of what I did.

I killed her.

she's dead .

I don't want to hurt you guys.

I love you.

Just leave me alone!

I decided to go back to the forest to maybe practice some magic. If I had to live with magic then I should learn to use it and control it.

I lifted my hands to prepare my magic, a white flash shot out of my hand going right though a tree.

Now lets try more power. This time it knocks a tree right over.

I was getting stronger I wanted to challenge myself so I layed my hands out thinking of all my anger and rage, when it worked as I opened my eye I saw a white ball of magic glowing in my hand.

I smiled with success when all of a sudden my phone goes off, it was dad...

There's a something going on please meet us at granny's as soon as possible.