Chapter 3

Emma's P.O.V

My parents were going on a date tonight, they seem really excited. I'm watching baby bro tonight but I decided to help mom get ready for there big date.

she put on a royal blue dress that went down to her knees and flared out a bit at the bottom. I did her makeup and she looked amazing she slid her shoes on and walked downstairs.

"Snow honey you look amazing." Dad said.

Snow leaned over and gave him a quick kiss.

After they came over and pressed kisses on mine and Neal's face.

"Have fun you two."I quickly say before they leave.
I hear mom yell as she's walking out the door.

"You two have fun too!"

Shortly after they left I changed into some comfy clothes figuring it would just be me and Neal. I went and put on black tights and a grey sleeved button up shirt that stopped just above my belly button then I threw my hair in a messy bun,I went downstairs and I put on some cartoons while I played with Neal.

I decided to show little bro my magic, in front of him appeared a fuzzy little teddy bear Neal starts clapping as he tried to say "sis" I smiled at him, I realized it was getting close to his bed time so I laid him down and changed him.

I started reading him snow white and he was giggling and pointing the whole time in pure joy.
That's when I heard a knock  on the door me and Neal changed our gaze from the book to the door as Neal points and trys to say door.
"Yeah d-o-o-r" I say as I pick him up and start walking to the door.

I open the door to see Killian.

"Hey babe what are you doing here?"

"I missed my swan."
He said with a smug smirk on his lips

I laugh and roll my eyes as I lean in to give him a kiss.
We pulled apart and smiled as I invited him in.

"Do you want a drink?"

"Sure swan water will do. So where are your parents" he asked raising his eyebrow.

"On a date, I'm watching Neal for the night,"

"That sucks love I thought we could go for a walk around the town."
He says a little disappointed.

"Not tonight but we could stay here and watch Netflix?"

"Sounds great lo-"
Killian was cut off by Neal's cries.
I race over to his crib and pick him up slowly rocking him back and forth quietly cooing at him.

"Well love looks like your the baby whisperer"

I smile at Killian as I start walking around the room with Neal rocking him and comforting him, he was getting a little sleepy so I waved my hand and then appeared a bottle.
I started feeding him still slowly rocking him in my arms, he soon fell asleep so I placed a soft kiss on his forehead and laid him down. He fell asleep with his new teddy bear clenched in his arm.

I turned around and I noticed Killian was staring at me.

"Is something wrong killan?"

"No love but the way you handled him!"

"What can I say?" I started to smile and blush.

Then he said something else "Your Magic?"

"Oh... yeah don't worry about that its under control I promise"

"I know swan your just bloody amazing!"

I smile at him as we cuddle up on the couch, he leans down and presses his lips against mine giving me a passionate kiss. He pulled away with a smirk on his face.

"Did I mention I like your outfit?"

I giggled and kissed him again.

We cuddled back up and started watching Netflix.
I feel killan slowly start to kiss my neck.
  "Killian" I slightly moan.
He takes his lips of my neck and kisses my lips.

"It's late love you should be heading to bed."

I kiss him one more time before he has to leave, our foreheads now touching and smiles on both of our faces.

"Breakfast at granny's at 9?"

"Can't wait swan."

And with that he left, next I checked on Neal one last time and then crawled into my big cozy bed and drifted off to sleep.