Chapter 6

Charming P.O.V

We were sitting in the booth at granny's when I had just sent Emma the text, everyone was here now except for Emma she hadn't replied I started to get worried when all of a sudden i white cloud of smoke appears in front of are booth then disappears there stands Emma.

"Emma we missed you" Snow said

I was going to hug her when she backed up

"Are you alright Mom?" I heard Henry say

"Fine kid"

"Emma where did you learn that Magic?" Regina said

"Ah.. No where that doesn't matter" so whats the problem

Emma's P.O.V

They were about to speak when I heard someone scream outside I ran out as soon as i could.

Up in the sky was some type of dragon flying around it was headed towards august my friend so I didn't wait for Regina's help I put my hands up and the magic shoot though my hands harder and more powerful then ever it was sending the dragon back but it wasn't enough I prepared my hands and I did it a bright orange fire ball appeared in my hand I sent it up hitting the dragon right in the chest and defeating the dragon.

I then heard my Mother

"Emma how did you do that?"

I then felt Henry's arms around me and then my dads and then my moms

"we missed you Emma"

"I missed you to dad!"

"Swan do you want to tell me how you did that?"

I turned and looked at Regina

"seriously swan that took me years to prefect"

I don't know as i shrugged my shoulders but i knew exactly what i did I took all that anger and pain the loss the tears the lie everything and the magic just shoots out of me.

I then feel Killans hand around my waist and his soft lips against mine

"I missed you" I whisper

He smirked and whispered "I missed you too"

----------

Really really short chapter guys, sorry😁