Chapter 8

Emma's P.O.V

I woke up to a lot of commotion down stairs, I didn't bother to change out of my sweats. I went straight down stairs and walked into the kitchen to grab some breakfast when I heard Regina's voice.

"There's another crisis."

"There's always a crisis."I say with attitude as I walk into the living room.

"Well Miss swan this time its important so you might want to change."

I sighed and rolled my eyes before replying
"Fine."
I wave my hand over my body and my sweats disappear and I'm now wearing dark skinny jeans and a plain white T-shirt.

"Impressive."

I smirk but remember there's another crisis going on.
"Thanks but whats the crisis now?"

"Well Emma... its Killian he's missing."

My heart sank as I heard these words. Tears started to form and and threatened to fall.

Mom embraced me I'm her loving arms before she started comforting me.

"I'm so sorry Emma."

A million thoughts raced though my head but one rang through my head shattering what was left of my now broken heart.

"Mom?"

I said with hot tears streaming down my checks.
I struggled back tears but continued to talk.

"What if he's not missing, wha-what if he."
I started to stutter as more tears came,
"What if he ran away?"

Mom smiled at me sadly wiping my tears away with her thumb and pressing a light kiss on my forehead.

"Honey we will find him it's what this family and when we do everything will be okay" mom says trying comfort me.

"If he broke my daughters heart he might loose his other hand" dad says through clenched teeth and balled fists.

I left moms embrace and walked to the door, but before I could leave she blocked the door.

"Where are you going?"

"To clear my head"

I walked straight out of the apartment, and down the street I needed to find something to prove that he wouldn't run away he loves me he wouldn't just leave me here would he?

I arrive at the docks to see the jolly roger gone. more tears came as I fell to my knees.

"he really did leave, he never loved me"

I said barely above a whisper.

Emma's P.O.V

Its been 2 weeks sense I seen Killian, I try to keep my mind off of him and all our memories but it's hard. I still try to call him everyday but there's never any answer. why would he just leave me like this?  I was deep in my thoughts when I felt like I was going to... yup I ran to the bathroom and puked. Mom came rushing in feeling my forehead for a fever and touching my face.

"Honey are you alright?" mom asked worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine mom"
I stood up and felt dizzy so I sat on the couch and watched Netflix.

I soon fell asleep with Killian on my mind.
would I ever see him again?