Chapter 4

Emma's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, I groan into my pillow hitting my alarm clock when I realized it was 8 and I need to meet killan at 9, I got up and got dressed.

I put on my grey tank top and kept my tights on I put my hair in a lose pony tail and pulled my boots on and walked downstairs.

"Morning Emma,"
Mom says cheerfully.

"Morning Mom, how was your date last night?" I said as I raised my eyebrow.

"It was amazing Emma thanks so much for watching Neal."

"No problem he was great."

Mom peered into his crib noticing he was just waking up.

I peered in to noticing he still had his teddy bear, mom looked up at me
"Did you give him that?"
she asked cursorily I nod my head and smiled.

"Thanks Emma he's always so good for you."

As me and mom finished our conversation Neal started to wake up so I reached down and picked him up he was fussing a bit, I flicked my wrist and a bottle appeared in my hand.

Mom smiled at me and Neal as I fed him, Neal wrapped his finger around mine as I slowly rocked him, after he had finished his bottle I glanced over at the clock reading 8:54 I walked over to Neal toys in the living room and set him down, pressing a soft kiss on his forehead and standing up I walked to the door and grabbed my jacket.

"Hey mom I have to go meet Killian at granny's for breakfast I will be back later."

"Ok have fun sweetie."

After walking for 5 minuets I quickly  entered the diner and slid in the booth with Killian, we quickly pressed our lips together before Ruby walked over and handed us two bagels and 2 hot cocoas with cinnamon.

"Aw thanks Killan I've been dieing for breakfast since I woke up."

"No problem love, hey I wanted to ask you something swan."

"What is it?"
I say with a big bite of sandwich in my mouth,

"Are you free tonight?"

"I don't know let me check. Oh looks like I have a date with a man named Killian Jones tonight."

Killian chuckled before replying.
"Perfect love I can't wait."

After we finished eating Killian had to head to work so he gave me a quick kiss and left for the docks.

As I was about to leave the diner mom called me crying I told her I would be home as soon as possible , I ran home as fast as I could and when I finally arrived entered mom and dad were sitting on the couch crying. Dad had mom in his arms as they both sobbed.
I ran over to them.

"What's wrong what happened? I asked.

Mom tried to speak but her tears wouldn't let her instead dad answered.

"Cruella took Henry."
my face went blank,

"It's ok we will find him we always do."

I say not only trying to comfort my parents but me as well.

They showed me the message they got.
when your ready meet me at the toll bridge.

"Well what dose she want?" they look at each other when I hear mom mumbled something quietly.

"Mom tell me."

"Y-your Magic."
She says sobbing even more.

"Then that's exactly what she's going to get."

I say angry as I turn around and race out the door towards the troll bridge.

I was running I didn't have time for the car I ran as fast as I could to the toll bridge, I then saw her standing there with Henry I could see the fear in his eyes, I had to save him.

Snows P.O.V

"David we have to call Killian."

"Your right."
He pulled his phone out and dialled Killian's number and told him to meet out side the loft as soon as possible.

We all meet, we also called Regina who came as soon as possible. And now that everyone was here we all raced to the toll bridge to find Emma and Henry.

Emma's P.O.V

I found cruella on the edge of a cliff holding Henry with a gun against his head, I raised my hands ready to use magic.

"Oh put your hands down savior we all know your bluffing."

"I'm I"  I yelled with anger in my voice
"YOU HAVE MY SON ,NOW GET AWAY!"

She didn't even budge but her finger was getting ready to pull the trigger she was going to kill my son, I had to do something. All the anger, the rage just came out of me I sent Cruella flying of the cliff with my magic.

Henry ran to me hugging me tighter then ever it felt good to have him by my side I squeezed him back.

I heard my parents yelling for me.

"Grandma Grandpa were over here" Henry yelled.

They came running over as they noticed I had Henry by my side, they ran to me and hugged me.

"Swan you scared the hell out of everybody you just ran off. why?"

"I had to save my son."

" How did you do it Love?"

"Wait Emma wheres cruella?" Mom asks.

"She's dead I-I killed her."

My mom covered her mouth

I looked over the cliff and there layed cruella dead.

"What have I done,"I whispered

"Swan you didn't have a choice you were protecting your family," Killian said.

I whispered one more time realizing what I had actually done I had killed,  I looked over to mom and dad holding baby Neal, Henry by Regina's side now and Killian right in front of me. I looked up to Killian and gazed in his ocean blue eyes.

" I love you," I said as tears formed in my eyes.

Killian had smile on his face until he realized there was a but coming.

"But that's why I don't want to hurt you I couldn't live with myself if I had."

Killian tried to take a step closer.

I said one last time" I love you" tears springing from my eyes.

Killan tried to grab my hand but right before he did I diapered into a cloud of white smoke.