A Stronger Beat

I woke up and felt my stomach turn. I sighed, I've felt like this for days. She's been in the coma for 2 weeks. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

I stood up and walked to her bed. I hadn't left the hospital in days. I kneeled by the bed and stared at her pale face. She had dark circles under her eyes. I sighed and kissed her cold hand.

"Echo... I love you. Wake up." I whispered. I stayed letting my tears fall. Everyday I was losing hope. I heard the door open and Juliet walk in. Her eyes were red and puffy. She came in everyday to see her.

"Andy...." And whispered. I walked over to her and hugged her. I kissed the top of her head before she continued.

"Why don't we let her go.... She has tried..... She might not make it." She whispered. I looked down at her and forced myself not to yell at her.

"No... She will make it honey." I said firmly, even though I was still shaky myself.

She sighed and looked at the bed.

"She only has a little bit until..." She whispered. I shook my head again. I broke away from her and ran a hand trough my hair,something I did when I was nervous.

"Juliet... If you think she is going to die then leave." I sighed. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry but she has to live. She is a Biersack." I told her looking at Echo's face.

"Then I will leave.." She said turning on her heel and walking out the door. I sat on the floor for I don't know how long before a knock came on the door. The doctor walked inside and smiled sadly at me.

"Any change?"

"Nope." I answered and watched him check the machines. I watched at he checked her pulse. His eye brows raised up in surprise.

"She has a stronger heart beat today." He smiled. My eyes lit up and I ran over to her.

I placed by hand in her neck and felt a heart beat.

"She's responding Andy." He smiled at me. I nodded and found tears in my eyes. I looked at the ground and then at the gifts the fans had given her.

It ranged from teddy bears to pillows with her face on them. I smiled slightly and looked at the bed. I leaned down and kisses her forehead.

"Wake up soon baby." I whispered as a tear slid down my cheek.

A couple hours had passed since I found out. I decided to get on Twitter for once. I went to my mentions and saw all the fans.

#GetbetterEcho was all over. I smiled and felt my heart lift slightly.

@AndyBVB: "Thank you guys so much for your support. I do have the best fan base I. The world. I love you guys! #BVBArmy

I pressed send and out my phone down. I sat back down and looked at Echo. My mind wondered back to Juliet. Did she really say that? I looked at the floor, my mind kept swirling around.

I heard footsteps and then looked up.Ashley stood there with a bag of Chinese food in his hand.

"You need food Andy. And a shower." He commented. I looked down again.

"Fine." I said and stood up. I walked to the bed and kisses my daughters forehead. I grabbed the bag and walked out.

I got to the house and saw Juliet's car was gone. On the door I found the note.

Andy,

I'm sorry you think you want our only daughter alive dead. Sure, I've lost hope. She is a fighter but I have this feeling. If you want to kick me out fine. I'm just done. I'll be gone for a couple days. Dot know when I'll be back but when you get your head screwed on straight let me know.

Love,

Juliet

I ripped the letter down and unlocked the door. I walked last Abby's room and felt face get hot like I was going to cry. I ended up crying in the end.

I ate, well tried to and showered. I felt myself get sleepy so when I got out I crawled into bed.

I felt like a selfish jerk but Ash wouldn't leave her, I know he wouldn't.

I woke up screaming. This is the first time I've done this. I was sweaty and hot I looked at the time and sighed.bit was 2 am. I looked at my phone I had texts and and calls. I threw my phone down and got up. I knew I wouldn't get back to sleep.