Coma White

I walked into my daughters room, a strong feeling was set in my chest. I opened her closet door and saw blood. I ran forward then heard Andy's footsteps run upstairs.

"Andy..." My voice trembled.

"Honey, what's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"Call 911." I said. I ran over to her body and grabbed the blanket nearby. I felt tears fall onto my hands and I applied pressure on the wounds.

I hadn't known how long I was there but I was ripped my away from her.

"Ma'm we need to see your daughter." I heard a voice say. I felt hands hold me back.

"NO!" I cried, falling to the ground.

"Baby... It's gonna be okay." I heard Andy whisper in my ear. My mind was being foggy as we made our way to the car.

Andy's POV

I looked at Juliet and shook my head. The tears were pouring from my eyes. This was my fault. I drive to the hospital and ran to the desk.

"Sir, who are you here for?" She asked

"Echo Biersack." I answered. She sighed sadly.

"Wait in the waiting room." I nodded a d grabbed Juliet's hand.

"Andy... Is she ok?" She whispered. I kisses her knuckles.

"I don't know. But she's a fighter." I whispered looking at her with red puffy eyes.

"Echo Biersack?" The doctor asked. I stood up before kissing her cheek and walked to the woman.

"We haven't got the bleeding to stop. We need to put her life support. I also need to know your blood type." She said looking at me. I nodded

"I'm A negative and Juliet is B positive." I said.

"We need you to donate blood." She said. I nodded and followed her to the hospital room where there was a small machine. Her clothes were on a chair. My mind went to the worst thing imaginable.

"She's in the operation room." She said answering my worried face. I nodded and she started taking blood from me.

I looked at the ceiling. This was my fault, everything was.

20 minutes passed and I was still dwelling on everything. I saw fingers snap infront of my face.

"Mr.Biersack." I heard a voice say. I looked at her and she handed me some water.

"I'll be back in a second."

I nodded and drank the water. I heard the door open and then footsteps.

"Mr. Biersack, your daughter is in a coma." A male voice said. I stood up and looked at Echo.

Her body was really pale. Her slow rise if her chest was the only way I knew she was alive. I gripped her hand and kneeled at the bed.

"I am so fucking sorry. I live you, I promise I will never do that again." I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short! I'm so sorry. I will update again this weekend.

xXBVBRebelXx