Alexis

I grabbed my eyes and walked out to the car. My mind wasn't focused. I felt my phone vibrate so I picked it up. It was Juliet. I looked at the screen for a second and shook my head. I hit ignore and got into the car. I put the key in the ignition before looking at myself in the mirror. My eyes had bags underneath them and my eyes were bloodshot red. 

I back out of the drive and started driving. My head kept going to Juliet. Why would she even say that? I felt my phone again so I picked it up. I saw it was my mom so I decided to answer. 

"Hello?" I said my voice cracking. I heard a small gasp before her voice sounded.

"Andy... I'm coming to LA, I don't care hwat you say. We aren't gonna lose Echo." She said. I could tell she was crying. I felt my eyes start to water and my vision get blurry. 

"O-Ok." I said clearing my throart.

"Andy....is everything ok?" 

"Urm... yeah." I hesitated.

"No it's not." She said sternly. I pulled up to the hospital and saw a few police men standing outside of the building.

"I'll call you back." I said and hung up. I got out of the car and the police officers stared at me.

"Sir, you can't go in." 

"My daughter though.." 

"You can't go in!" One of them shouted. I tried pushing my way passed them but they pushed me.

"What happened?" 

"A person brough a suspicious looking box in." Another voice said. I turned around to see a member from the bob squad waiting to get in.

"But my daughter... What's going to happen to her. She's on the first floor." I said panicking. 

"She'll be evacuated along with the rest of the hospital."

"She's in a coma." I stated.

"She'll be outside." The cop told me. I shook my head. 

"Can I see her right now." I pushed.

"Sir, you can not go inside of the building." 

I pushed my way past them and ran into the building. I started running to my daughters room and I heard footsteps. 

I opened the door and saw Ashley looking worried.

"We evacuate in 5 minutes. There is a bomb they think inside the building." He said running a hand through his hair. I nodded and ran to the bed. I kissed her head and picked up her hand. I felt a slightl movement and my eyes widened. 

"ASHLEY! SHE MOVED!" I screamed.

"You're imagining it." 

"No she gripped my hand." 

"No she didn't" 

I looked up at him as anger started building up. I took a breath and looked down. I smiled slightly.

"Echo, baby girl." I murmered. I ran a thumb over her cheek and felt a tear hit my thumb. I was crying again god dammit. 

I looked up at Ashley and then the door burst open. 

"We're evaccuating." A nurse said and then started working on Echo. I backed away and stepped next to Ashley. My eyes were focused on her every movement. A little bit later she started rolling out her bed. I followed her and Ash followed me.  I walked past everyone. I saw Juliet standing there with papers in her hand. Anger surged through me.  I shook my head as I walked past her.