Preperation

Andy's POV

I watched them walk down the road and I felt my heart crack a little more. She was growing up. Most people would say that a 17 year old boy and a just now 15 year old girl would be wrong but I could honestly careless. Love who you love. I turned around and Ashley must of saw the espression on my face.

"C'mon, we need to set up okay? She'll always be you're little Monster, Andy." He said passing by me. I nodded and reluctently left. I followed Ash over to the food tent. I looked over at Kevin.

"The cake is on the way, the food. We need to make. What does she like.?" He asked getting out his phone. 

"Pizza. Barbeque pizza is one of her favorites though." I answered glancing over at CC. It's sad to say this but CC knows her more than I ever will. I saw him nod in agreement and I gave Kevin a short nod.

"Do you need anyone to go to the store to pick up stuff?" I asked. He shook his head and waved me off. I shrugged and walked over to CC.

"The tables are set up, the black and red lights should be getting put up right now so relax. Go have a beer okay? Please. R-e-l-a-x." He said patting my shoulder. I grumbled and grabbed a bear from a cooler. We had planned since she decided to come on Warped. I sat down at a decorated table. The whole entire tent was themed around her. Band things, dark lights, some neon, and the presents don't get me started. Oliver found out and went crazy. When they got back were going to have a special performance. Well basically a surprise. I stood up and walked over to the stages. 

There were kids everywhere. I jogged up to the mainstage which was currently switching sets. I showed my I.D to the security and walked onto stage. I earned a loud roar and smiled. I placed a finger to my lips and waited for it to go quiet.

"Some of you have met or seen my daughter working around here. Echo. Well today is her birthday. When she gets back from her date I have a plan okay? We're going to try and get every single one of you to sing for her okay. Just sing Happy Birthday. She doesn't know this. So, you guys stay in this area when this next band is done okay? Or tell everyone you see outside of here okay? Okay. Thank you guys!" I said into the microphone. I heard a bunch of things come from everyone's mouth. I glanced to the side to see the next band. I gave them a thumbs up and ran off the stage. I walked back to the bus to change. 

Authors Note:

Okay guys, I'm sorry I disappeared. I've just been dealing with shit. I'm back though! Yes this is short. I'll try to update tomorrow night if I'm not busy. I love you all so fucking much! Happy holidays!! 

-xXBVBRebelXx