The Blade

I look down at the shiny and sharp object I call my so called friend. My fingers itch to pick it up but I force myself not to. As I try to occupy myself,even for the smallest second I can't. I give up. I pick up the object and close my eyes. One for the person who called me and ugly whore. I don't noticed how deep it got. I looked down, tears dripping and mixing with the deep red flowing freely from my wound. I make another wound, this one deeper than the last. I feel a hand touch me. I glance up to see my father. Andy looks down at me and takes the blade away. "Never again, promise you won't do it Echo. Promise me you won't use the blade. I love you." He whispered with tear filled eyes. I look up at him and feel a wave if tears overcome me. 
"Daddy, they hurt me." I whisper. He noddes and sits down. He pulled me into his chest, stroking hair. "Your mother and I love you." He whispers, causing you to slowly drift off into a night mare filled dream…

I awoke with a cold shudder, I looked down to see I was covered in my blood still. I glanced on the floor where my father lie. I felt myself ache in pain. Reaching out to tap him slightly I brushed my arm against the cold and cool metal of the bed frame. I winced in pain. I pushed up my sleeves to reveal two gaping wounds. I shook my head no. I slowly got out of bed. I licked my dry and cracked lips to taste the salty tears from the previous night. I sighed slightly and limped over to the bathroom. I looked at my swollen ankle that the girl had kicked. I sat down on the toilet and touched the ankle. It was throbbing and so was my head. I leaned back against the sink and shook my head. I don't deserve to live in this world. I hear a creak then look at the door. Andy, My father, My rock he stood there with red puffy eyes. I looked down, following his blue gaze. 
"I'm sorry Dad...” I whispered, feeling disgusted with myself. I let out a shaky breath and then looked in the mirror. My mascara and eye liner was streaked down my cheeks that had shown the tears I cried. 
"Why Angel?" 
I hesitated, picking at my wrist almost as if it were a blade.
"Everything..." I whispered, my voice was hoarse, causing my beat voice to crack. I looked down and sighed once more. 
"Baby, please... promise us. Promise me. Promise everyone you won't touch the blade." He whispered, breaking down into tears. He sat down next to me on the floor and took my hand. 
"I promise. I'll never do it. I'll never touch the blade. I won't touch anything. Promise me you won't leave me.." I whispered softly, the feeling of hurt and betrayal sinking deep into the pit of my stomach, waiting to burst out. I waited for him to say something harsh. 
"Echo... you are my daughter... My saviour, what kept me from killing myself. Echo, I love you. I would never leave you." He whispered, a sad smile crossing his features. I nodded slightly then felt myself being pulled into his chest again. His shirt was stained with my tears and dried blood. Inhaled, the scent of leather, smoke, and my own blood mixed in one. I shook my head and cried into his chest. He rubbed circles on my back, trying to calm us both down. 
"Echo I love never forget that, you can tell me anything. You can tell me you hate me and I would listen." He whispered. I just sat there, letting darkness over take me again. I was being sucked into a dark hole. My vision on his arm got blurry. 
"I love you so much Daddy." I whispered. Slowly my vision became completely black. I let pain over take my numb body. It felt like someone stabbed my in the back. I heard my father screaming loudly. Then it went silent and dark. I had sunken to far into the Fatal Abyss. The Hellish world.