6 | Sindria

Unfamiliar streets started to appear below them, as the flying carpet flew over Sindria

Unfamiliar streets started to appear below them, as the flying carpet flew over Sindria. It was a place that (y/n) had never been to before, and she didn't stop Judar as he shot shards after shards of ice towards the citizens down below - (y/n) just laughed along with him. He also didn't stop (y/n) as she shot bolts of lightning from her hands, causing fires here and there.

It was said that she and the dark magi were so well-matched in personalities that they would make the perfect couple. (y/n) would blush as she overheard this, and she would think about the possibility of her and Judar being in that kind of relationship.

He was exciting, and he could make her feel more alive than anyone ever could.

After a while of flying (y/n) saw a group of people come to a halt just below her, amongst them was someone with purple hair and another head of hair was blue.

She recognised the purple-haired one as Sinbad the king of Sindria.

Her blood started to boil as her (e/c) eyes met his. The carpet stopped just above them, as Judar stood up from behind her and smiled down at them. (y/n) stood next to his side and leaned her head on his shoulder, as he put an arm around her waist, bringing her closer to him.

"Judar, what are you doing here?" Sinbad shouted up at him, standing next to Ja'far and Masrur. Alibaba, Aladdin and Morgiana stood in front of him. (y/n) noticed that Alibaba had his hand paused above his sword ready to unsheathe it and Aladdin clutched his staff in his hand.

"Like they could do anything to Judar," she scoffed, just loud enough for the magi beside her to hear.

"Oh, don't be like that Sinbad," said Judar, he brought the carpet lower to the ground. "I just thought I'd visit my least favourite King and have some fun on the way."

Alibaba let out a low growl and started towards Judar unsheathing his sword as he did so. However, before he had reached the magi, he came to a stop as the (h/c) female had jumped down from the carpet, and was now holding her dagger against his throat.

"Don't you dare touch my Judar," she hissed, poking him in the throat with the black blade.

He gulped and stuttered, "w-w-who is this?"

Around them, the group that was with Sinbad stepped closer to where Alibaba and (y/n) stood, ready to attack when she did.

(y/n) didn't know why she felt this anger, nor did she know why she had pointed her dagger at this blonde-haired man in front of her. All she knew was, she didn't like it when someone threatened Judar. Only she could do that.

As they stood there, they hadn't noticed Judar had stepped off the carpet and had put his arm around (y/n), that was until he spoke up, "this is (y/n), I guess you could say she's my student." He ruffled her hair.