12 | Warmth

Tears wet (y/n)'s face as they slowly made their way down her (s/c) cheeks and they fell onto Judar's shoulder; he didn't seem to mind, though

She knew that being embraced by the fallen magi was so unlike him, and she knew that it wouldn't last forever. After this, he'll go back to being his usual sharp-tongued self. She just wanted to relish every moment. It had been so long since she had felt another's warmth and that is what Judar was, warm.

After a while, she felt herself calm down, and she pulled away from the raven-haired male. As she looked up at him she wasn't sure if her face was red from crying or from sheer embarrassment. Not that she had forgotten the kiss they had just both shared, it had just been pushed to the back of her mind, as she wept for her parents and her past memories.

Remembering was painful, and sometimes she wished that somehow, just somehow, she could forget it all. Although, when she was with Judar, she forgot it all, even if was for a little while. The memories would always be there, haunting her, but with him, they seemed to take a back seat as new memories were created. These new memories were the ones she would treasure, for they were ones that included the fallen magi.

A blush rose to her cheeks as she remembered the kiss, and it didn't go unnoticed by the sharp eyes of Judar.

"(y/n), are you blushing?" He smirked at her and peered closer at her face, causing the redness to intensify; she now resembled a tomato.

"O-of course not!" (y/n) turned her face and tried, but failed, to cool her burning cheeks. "You're just imagining things, idiot."

"I don't think I am." He laughed and pecked her on the lips, only for the briefest of moments, but that didn't stop (y/n)'s heart from fluttering. "Ha, you're blushing more now!"

"You're so mean, Judar."

"Ahaha." He stopped laughing when he noticed how tired (y/n) looked.

It was still dark out and usually, they would both be sleeping now. There was only one reason Judar had been there when (y/n) had woken up and that was because he was worried about her. Yes, THE Judar was worried about another person...

Judar shifted on the bed, so he was lying on his back and pulled (y/n) down next to him, her head was now resting on his chest. He placed one hand on her back and with the other, he comfortingly stroked her hair.

(y/n) sat up suddenly and stared down at Judar, who was now looking up at her with confusion written all over his elegant features.

"Hey, Judar." (y/n) grinned at him, before planting her lips on top of his.

After they both stopped kissing - so they could get some air - (y/n) just smiled at him, before putting her head on his chest once again. It took minutes before her breathing evened out and she fell into a peaceful sleep.

Judar was still awake, covering his blushing face with his arm.