4 | Sparks

"Ouchies

"Ouchies." (y/n) rubbed her head and pointed accusingly at a grinning Judar. "You didn't have to kick me off the bed. Someone could get hurt, you know."

"That was the one thing I could think of to wake you up." He shrugged, and his eyes widened when he felt something whoosh through the air, just missing his face. A few strands of his precious black hair weren't as lucky. "You bitch!"

He dived on top off her and forcefully slammed her to the ground. Then, she detected something cold against her throat.

With flaming eyes Judar pushed the dagger (y/n) had just hurled at him closer to her neck, nicking the skin a little.

Blood started to trickle down her (s/c) throat.

"Aw, looks like I left a little wound on that lovely throat of yours."

Her body stiffened when Judar launched the blade to the floor and moved his face towards where the blood was still seeping out from. His tongue darted out to catch some droplets. After the initial shock, she pressed her body closer to him and gripped the back of the choli he was wearing. Judar smirked at this and placed kisses along her neck, travelling up until he reached her jawline.

Red sparks came out of her fingertips, shocking Judar and making him fly backwards. He hit the wall and left a Judar-sized indentation, then he slid to the floor.

Jumping to his feet and stomping angrily towards (y/n), he yelled, "what the heck was that?!"

"That was just something I love to call lightning magic."

"You... You know lightning magic?"

"Well yes, I'm a witch who specialises in lightning and ice magic." She shrugged her shoulders and looked away in embarrassment. She could still feel the touch of his lips on her neck, and she shivered at the thought of wanting him to do it again. "Even though I don't like it, there's no use hiding something from you that you have already discovered."

Memories drifted to her mind, and she shook her head to get rid of them.

"(y/n), you okay?"

"I'm fine," she quipped, "apart from the cut on my throat, that someone gave me." She pointedly glared at him.

He just put his hands behind his head and wore an innocent expression. "Heh, you deserved it."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Anyway hurry and get dressed. We have a lot to do today." Judar walked to the window and jumped out of it.

Running over to the window, she watched Judar float down to the ground and then vault into one of the peach trees.

Man, that guy sure loved his peaches.