Emotional Frenzie

DEREKS P.O.V

I felt a bang in my chest as panda fell asleep.

wait, I felt something?

In my chest?

Oh no. I can not keep feeling this feeling any more. I like, no LOVE being a vampire. I cannot turn human’s refuse to.

Then why am I?

Oh that’s right. i fell in love a Goth with a back story so full of horror it could be my crack. I’m a feeding vampire, meaning that I feed on the emotions of humans... and I can turn human because i eat the emotions of them. I can not eat anymore of panda's feelings...its wrong.

That’s probably why I felt what I did at her house. Her emotions were so in horror mode, in a way, my vampire way just went on hyper-drive.

Or right now I could be drunk with her emotions. That has happened before.

I got up with panda in my arms. I went over to the violet bed and placed her in the middle of undistrubing her.

I went out the door and down the hall, down the stairs and through the door. after i got i ran. I ran even faster then when I was running with panda.

H ran down town to the berry. I went inside and went to the way back and down the old stairs to visit my dear friend hinny.

Hinny looked up from her 3 gentlemen friends, all trying to grind her. she smiled.

"Why, hello Derek."

*************

Whoa this really...sucks.

I'm so sorry i can write this story the way it can sound decent. I'm more focused on my Marvel fanfictions and the book I'm writing to be puplished.

Uh...

fan

vote

comment

don't die while reading this