Turning point

PANDAS P.O.V.

I woke up while Derek was caring me to his room.

He threw me on his bed and stepped back a few feather put his hands to his face and started rubbing it."Oh, Panda. You shouldn't have done that."

"Done what? Throw your supposedly friend in a random room? Well, I guess I can't be mad at you for that because I made a new friend.” I said.

He sighed.” I am talking about sleeping with HIM. Oh, fuck it. I don't care what happens."

I was confussed."huh?"

He toke a deep breath and came to sit next to me while taking my hands.” I am talking about you and me panda. We were made for each other, baby. So why not just embrace it huh?"

I looked at funny, thinking 'what the hell?' "What the hell are you talking about Derek?"

He snarled.” I am talking about you and me! we were mint to be together, and even if it takes 18888 years your mine...but to wait than long..." he looked at me and pulled my hair away from my neck and stroked my jugular.” forever panda. Could you think about it? Together forever?” I shook my head.” I cannot. Your talking about forever together-when I don't even want to be together!"

Yeah, if I look backed now, I rather wish I never told him that.

His eyes turned all fire-y, like a pitch-black hell. He pushed me on the bed and straddled me, holding my hands down.” your MINE! Hear that? Your mine Panda Vlorences! And not that damn MUTTS!" with that, he bit my neck, causing a fire to erupt from my heart to the rest of my body.

I screamed out with pain.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DEREKS P.O…V.

That will teach that MUTT to touch my baby. Imp not even going to turn human by loving her now! When I went to Hinny, I was going to make her make me hate panda. Instead, she told me to make her into a vampire.

Well, I did it. She is a vampire now. It has been about an hour since I bit her, and now she is just twitching in pain. I laughed, pick her up and brought out into the hall.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,

ACES P.O.V.

the fucking blood sucker brought panda into our room and threw her to me.” lets see how you like my girl now." and slammed the door.

I looked down at her neck, still bleeding from the two puncture wounds. That pastured bit her.

Panda was stirring and within seconds, she woke up, her green bluish eyes still pretty as ever. In addition, full of tears. she started sniffling, and I pulled her to my bare chest.” he-he changed me didn't he?" more tears filled her eyes.

"Uh...yeah.” I said shakedly.more tears erupted from her eyes. I kissed her forehead, telling her nothing changed its ok. Nothing changed.

after a few minutes, panda asked me something.” Ace, am I am I still your friend?"

I looked at her face, so cute and venerable. Then I kissed her forehead. "Of course.”

She smiled softly and snuggled closer to my chest. I put my nose in her hair and took a deep breath.

When mourning came, {wow yester day was fast} we were both asleep, panda tightly in my arms. We talked some more when it came.

I think this is the longest I have ever talked to anyone.

DEREKS P.O.V.

That bitch. That bitch. how dare she sleep with him! And right after I bit her.

Well, if she loves him, i just gotta-

___________________________________________________________________________________

 So...Derek doesn't know what sleeping is.

Huh.