Mystery

So...yeah.

fan

vote

comment

read

PANDAS P.O.V.

I woke up to the burning of my arm.

I looked around the awesome ass room, then decided its time to get up’s looked through the window and it was a full moon. Figures.

I went out into the hall, not sure which way to go’s went left.

it was a really long hall. When I got to a door, I opened it, and there were...stairs. a swirling spiral of them.

I decided to walk down them... as much as my body complained. it took about 7 minutes to get to the bottom of the forever swirling.

When I got to the bottom their was only one door’s toke the handle, and jiggled it a bit. It opened.

huh. This is a shitty mansion. Not even any locks or spiders.

When the door opened their were even more stairs.greeeat.i toke them down...and down’s Must have been underground because it was getting colder and colder until I was shivering and my teeth were chattering. When I was about to turn back, I saw yet again ANOTHER door. and I heard rattling and moaning, like a desperate cry for help.

I ran the rest of the stairs down, and opened the door, only to see a...teen?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"what the fuck?" I said. the teen looked up, and from what the little bit of light inhere, he was a, well, boy. He had bright blue eyes, and that’s all I got. the rest of his features were slightly dimmed, but I could tell he was chained to the wall.

with out warning, I was suddenly being crushed to death in his warmish grip.” what the hell are you?" he asked in a deep voice.

"Human!" I rasped out, wanting air in my lungs. the teen laughed." like I’m going to fall for that again. so what are you? demon? witch?" he asked.

I tried to say "Goth" but it came out as "gait" in a wick voice. the teen tightened up his grip again and my brain was screaming.

Just then a voice boomed " PANDA VLORENCESS!" it was Derek’s, but it sounded...wrong.

in a flash, Derek was down here ripping me from the boys death grip and ran upstairs with me. He set me in the hall.” what the hell were you doing down there?" he slurred. his breath racked of something that had a beer smell, but not quite.

"Uh…I was bored." I said. Derek laughed.” Your sarcasm. oh, it makes me wish I didn't harden my feelings but oh well. now to get rid of the pesky problem..."with that he went back down the stairs.

I didn't know what to do, so I ran. I was running for about 7 minutes when I felt something around my waist. I screamed, but I saw it was Derek. He picked me up and flew down the hall and flung me into a room.

I crashed on my injured arm, and gasped in pain. when the pain subsisted, I looked around the room and saw... the teen that tried to strangle me. then I heard Derek’s high pitched laugh.