21 later

21 YEARS LATER

PANDAS P.O.V.

"Um, vanilla." I say to the ice cream man. He hands me a vanilla ice cream cone.” thanks!" and I put a five on the stand.

I walk over to the swings and start kicking myself lowly. You see, in the past 21 years,i'v been hiding from can you guess it? Derek. Imp scared shitless of the cock.

It’s been working pretty well. Sometimes I see Tracie and we talk but not for long. It is sad but Howell.

I suddenly feel someone push my back behind me, making me drop my ice cream. Phooey.

I look around to see a damn fucking hot teen. He had Smokey grey eyes and blond hair, he was tall, and muscle-y and SEXY. He smiled."Hey."

I smiled back, my blue hair getting in front of me. I died it a while back, blue with red streaks now goes to my shoulders and my eyes are the same. aloalong with my age.

"Hi" I said back. He smiled brighter and sat on the swing next to me.” Bet I can go higher then you." he said. Then he started kicking up higher and higher. I smiled, and started kicking my legs. Beating him in a matter of minutes. (Vampire strength).

We were both laughing and smiling. when I jumped off, he did too.” you win." he said.

DEREKS P.O.V.

I went to the playground where’s this nifty little ice cream shop. I went up and asked for chocolate.!

I toke the ice cream and started to aimlessly walk throughout the park, heading for the swings when I saw a blue haired girl with red streaks jump off them. Her gentleman friend jumped after her.

I smiled at them, being reminded of panda. When I looked again, I saw the blue haired girl WAS panda, and she was shaking the guy’s hand.

Well, its time to play ball (I had to exit like that).

______________________________________________________________________

twO <monster

teehee how yall like it?