Controlling.

WARNING:THIS IS BYFAR THE SADDEST LOVE STORY EVER TOLD IN THE WORLD.IF UR AGANST SWEATING THROUGH UR TEARS,STILL READ IT.IDC IF U DONT.I WANT MORE READS.

Hey !

So....how is it so far?

I'm sorry if it get's confusing. Like I said before I wrote this is 7th grade and I'm trying to keep it the same but with better...Grammer.

So uh...messege me if you have questions.

Fan

Vote

Comment

Read

PANDAS P.O.V.

mom dragged me into the living room and through the door that leads to the basement.

oh no.

last time I got the basement treatment left me barley alive. I had to skip school for a week just to heal enough that the teachers wouldn't call home.

I’m fucked.

mom dragged into the corner of the basement. She through me into the wall’s gasped.

"YOU FUCKING WHORE!"i get a kick in the ribs.” HOW DARE YOU HAVE A FUCKING RELATIONSHIP WITH A BOY!” another kick in the ribs."NOW,IN THE EYES OF GOD,YOU ARE GOING TO RECEIVE THE WROST PUNISHMENT OUT THERE!’ with a punch in the head she ran upstairs.

oh no.

please, no.

please!

I DON'T WANT TO DIE!

mom came back down. She had something red in her hands...one of those sticks that people poke fire with.

oh no.

"YOU WANNA BE A SLUT?WELL,I'LL FREACKIN MARK YOU AS A WHORE!"she grabbed my left arm and pressed the poker on my upper arm.

Tears streamed down my face., "mommy, it hurts!"

"FUCKING DEAL WITH IT YOU LITTLE SLUT!" and she pressed it harder on my arm.

it was freaking HOT. Despite myself I screamed out of pain.

Very loudly.

Suddenly the door slammed opened.

***

DEREKS P.O.V.

How am I suppose to find her house?

I circled the house, hearing little whimpers from pandas presides mouth.

Right now i'm fighting the urge just to break down the door and kill very on-

I heard her scream out of pain.

I'm going to fucking kill them.

I ran to the back of the house. The door wasn't a problem’s kicked it down. The two men...Ifought worse. I snapped an older gentlemen’s neck. I punched the younger one s head i.e. don't know if he was alive. I didn’t care’s followed the screaming down to the basement. I swung open the door.

what I saw made me kill the older women in .3 seconds.

I ran over to the bitch and cracked her neck.

I looked down at Panda. Her face was full of confusion and relief.

I picked her up bridle style, my hands accidentel brushing past her head.

And that was when the connection happened..

Suddenly I fell in love with Panda Vlorences.

Have you ever felt something come on your emotions and you didn’t have any control over it? Where it felt like you might be being controlled? That’s how I felt right now.

I shook my head and ignored the feeling. I can figure all this out later. But for now, ‘m going to run.

Panda stirred and looked slightly confused. “Wait!” she yelled weekly.

I stopped, almost dropping Panda. “What?”

"Tracie! she’s my sister...my good one.” she said. She looked at me with a pleading eye. I couldn't help it.” Where is she?"

"At the college."

"Fine. But I'm coming with you.” and ran to the college.

***

STILL DEREKS P.O.V.

i ran to the college and with Panda showing me the way, we were naked to the mortal eye.

I love being a vampire.

We found Tracie near her locker alone.

I suddenly showed up next to her.

"Tracie,” Panda said.” I’m not going home.” Tracie jumped after she said that...or its because her sister popped out of nowhere.” and you can't go either."

"Why?"

"There dead."

"What!"

"There dead."

"But Panda…how?” Her face was losing blood.

"She was going to mark me as a whore but Derek came and saved me."

"So he killed him?"

“I don't know or care. Just go with Aril tonite. She loves you. And her mom loves you. I don't know when I'm going to see you again, but I love you.” she leaned over from my arms to give Tracie a huge hug.She winced by the brusies forming but she ignored it.” I love you, and I’ll never,ever,forget you or what you did for me.” she gave her a tight squeezed when she leaned against me again and put her arms around my neck.” I’m sorry.” I said to Tracie.” I feel a attraction to Panda and it made her lose you. I promise I will never,ever,let anyone hurt her."

And I ran into the forest.