sob pfft laugh and repeat or teehee

PANDAS P.O.V.

Shit and a shitty shit fucking ass dick hole.

I saw Derek and run somewhere. FUCK.

I look at Sean, and his sexiness’ god, not this again. If Derek finds out-

He already found out didn't he?

GRRRRRRRRRRRR! I want to sob, but I cannot. I am with the sexy person ;)

I looked at Sean, who was oblivious to the shipwreck going on inside my head. we were walking to the star bucks at the end of the street (AN: Irk what the future rally is like so imp going to say its still going 2 b like it is now, ok?). When we went inside, I ordered a Carmel cappuccino while he ordered a boring coffee. Loser.

When we got our shit. We went to the back of the coffee place.hmm I like the windows better but oh well.

We started taking. You know, the random shit. Whets your favorite color, whets your favorite movie, blah. What really got this thing interesting was the miracle mayo fight.

"Miracle whip is SO much better." I argued.

"No. mayo."

"Pfft. mayo is for losers.mircle is where it at beoch."

"No. mayo is much fucking better."

I laughed. The conversation went like tat for a while until around 7ish.

We walked to my car and said our good byes. What really surprised me was that he kissed my cheeks.

I gigged and went back home.

When I opened my door I saw the most terrifying thing ever ohm my bed.

My kitty. Miracle.

Being held by Derek. Fuck.

DEREKS P.O.V.

Oh, god this is really going to set her off the person! I creped into his mind and found out he has not one, not two, not three, not four, and not six but seven girlfriends! Not counting Panda. In addition, he intends to get her as a screwing toy. A little something, he calls either fucking or well, fucking.

I did not want to hurt her, I really did not! I fuck love panda! Ok, using fuck in it problem did not help change your minds but oh well.

When I got to pandas house, I was greeted but a Smokey black kitty.

Aw!

I picked her up and sat on the couch to play with it. It was so cute!

I heard the doors click open, and out came Panda. In addition, instinctively she was ready to pounce.

I did not give her a chance to even crouch because I was already on top of her straddling her. My hand covered her lips softly, and I shouted before she had a chance to growl.

"Don’t trust the kid you were with because he has 7 different girlfriends!"