Cliche meeting and trust

Well...This chapter.

Fan

vote

comment

read

TEENS P.O.V.

I watched as the cold-blooded cock threw in the girl. She landed on her right arm and she gasped in pain. Oh well.

the cold douche laughed a menacing laugh.” why, aren’t you to going to make the best of friends?" he laughed again when he looked at the girl and laughed again when she scuttled away from him.” have fun darling." and he left.

I and memo were alone. She looked at me and backed up to the wall behind her. Then she got a real look at me.

I had dark brown hair, and I have a pretty good muscle build up. Imp 6 foot 4 and well, I don’t have the best face. This fucking vampire kidnapped me when I was 6 and been touring me every since. All because imp a werewolf. {AN: bet u all saw that coming.} My face is all scared up, and this one slash went to my right eye to the bottom of my left cheek.

When I looked at her, sorry filled them. I growled at her. She snapped back into life and fear filled her eyes again. Nice acting skills.

I laughed." how long are you going to put up with this facade?" I asked.

"who-what are you talking about?” she asked innocently.

"I’m talking about THIS. I know that you’re nothing but a teen girl, so tell me what the fuck you are!" I roared.

She whimpered when I got up. I walked towards her and she blocked her face and pulled her knees towards her chest. What the-?

"I’m sorry mom, I’m sorry. I didn't mean to!" she cried out’s stopped five feet away from her, wondering. Why is she afraid of her mom? Why is she even saying mom and I are sorry?

I bent down and toke her hands away from her face...and didn't really spare the hurt. She just pulled her legs up closer to her chest and bowed her head into her knees, shaking silently.

Aw shit. Even though I’ve been locked up for 11 years, I know it’s bad to make a girl cry. I didn't want it to happen...I just wanted to scare her so much she'll confess. Well... I did scare her.

I let go of her freezing hands and tried to comfort her-but how to comfort a girl after you scare her into crying I don’t know.

"Hey," I started."Hey stop crying. See I’m not going to hurt you. It’s ok. I’m not danger." I said, sounding desperate. She was still scared, and she was shaking from frightens and coldness.

To try and comfort her a bit more, I put my hand on her head and messed up her hair a bit, like my dad did to make me laugh when I was sad. She tensed when I touched her and squeezed her eyes even tighter, whimpering.

I pulled my hand away and lifted up her Chin.” come on honey. Open your eyes. Please." why am I begging her? Oh yeah, this might be an actually human.

It tokes a few minutes of me convincing her to open her eyes, and when she finally opened them, she had pretty eyes. Bright ass green, with little flecks of blue in them that you can just see. And one part was troubling me. They were all watery and had fear written all over It.” don’t be scared, don't be. Your ok, its ok." I kept whispering this until the tears were gone, but the fear.

After a little bit, I gave up and traded back to my side of the room’s just stared at her, like she starred at me. After a bit longer, she spoke.” it isn't my fault that I get scared. It isn't, honest." I looked at her funny. She smiled a bit. She rubbed her eye and stood up to sit next to me.