Beh

WARNING: SPG!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! KUMG AYAW NIYO, JUST SKIP THE SPG PART. DI NAKAKAMATAY YUN. LOL (ViceJon yung SPG beh. Haha sorna basta ganun talaga yun eh haha)

*sign of the cross*

""I love you so much Beh"

Jon said inbetween their kisses. Yes, Jon Avila. Vice didn't respond on what he said, he just responded to the kisses that Jon is giving him. Vice moaned when he felt Jon bit his lower lip kaya Jon took that as an advantage and invaded Vice's mouth. As Jon entered Vice' mouth, their tongues danced. Vice traced Jon's abs to his hard manhood. Jon moaned in Vice's mouth when he felt the latter's hand on his manhood. Vice kissed, sucked and licked Jon's neck and nibbling at his earlobe. Vice continued kissing and sucking his partner's neck and made some hickeys.

"You have no idea how I missed making love with you, beh"

Vice whispered. He pulled Jon's shirt leaving the latter shirtless. He kissed Jon's shoulders down to his chest and he kissed every pack of Jon's abs. Vice licked his lower lip and slowly unzipped Jon's pants. He pulled it down and saw Jon's manhood fitted on his boxers. Vice bit his lip and kissed Jon's manhood even though he still had his boxers on.

"Beh, kiss me there please. Ugh suck me hard"

Vice quickly obliged what Jon said. He removed his boxers and undergarments and took his manhood in his mouth. Jon moaned loudly. He licked the head of Jon's pet, tasting a bead of Jon's precum. He then pushed Jon's pet into his mouth and bobbed his head giving his partner a handjob.

"Uhh beh, you're so fucking good! Ooh"

Jon moaned. He started to move his hips like he was fucking Vice's hole. Jon's manhood reached Vice's throat that made Jon moan louder. Vice removed Jon's manhood from his mouth and started to give him a handjob. Then he sucked Jon again, still giving him a blowjob.

"Ahh I'm c-cumming"

And Jon came. Vice didn't let go of Jon's pet, instead, he devoured his cum. He licked him clean and Jon pulled him up and kissed Vice again. Vice removed his clothes and Jon helped him. Once he was naked, Jon grabbed his ass and kissed him hard. Jon let Vice turn around. Taking him into a doggy style. Jon teased Vice's hole by slowly entering and pulling again. Vice cant take it anymore kaya he moved back. Jon's pet entered Vice so he start moving.

"Uhh faster baby boy."

Jon didn't mind what Vice called him. Instead, he fucked Vice faster.

"Uhh fuck baby boy! Ughh!"

Again, Jon didn't mind. Jon reached for Vice's pet and helped him masturbate.

"Fuck me hard baby boy! Uhh"

Jon continued what he was doing.

"Damn Vice! You're so fucking tight!"

Then Jon moaned. After a few thrusts, Jon came as well as Vice. Bumagsak naman ang katawan ni Jon kay Vice.

"I love you beh"

Jon said. Vice realized something and...

"Shit! Beh Im sorry"

Vice said then cupped Jon's face. He really thought na his boyfriend was fucking him. The moment he turned around and Jon entered her was the moment he thought he was with his boyfriend Terrence. Jon smiled sadly.

"Its okay Beh. Did you two fight again?"

Vice sighed and nodded. He hugged Jon's body and buried his face in Jon's sweaty chest.