Stolen kisses are always sweetest - 2

Mature language and sexual references/context
James POV
I gently press Riley back against the wall and readjust my hands on her thighs, ensuring not to drop her as we made out heavily.
I slip one hand further down to her ass, cupping it gently, testing my boundaries with this new feisty Riley. She doesn't react so I start I squeeze and massage her ass gently, causing Riley to tug on my shirt more and pull my head closer to hers, biting my lip to ask for access, which I grant her.

A matter of minutes later my left hand is etching further up her dress, causing Riley to moan softly, but footsteps down the hall make us snap apart.
The music room door is shut and the footsteps are distant but they're enough to snap us back from reality. In seconds Riley is down from my waist and trying to fix her hair over a hickey I gave her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. I can't get caught in here with you. Emily will kill me, and Beth...well she won't figure it out but..." Riley whimpers under her breath but I cut her off with a quick kiss
"What you want to suddenly stop this? I like you Riley. Hell I might even fucking love you" I snap quietly and Riley looks up suddenly, passion and fire in her eyes
"Who says I want to stop? We just can't get caught...follow me" she whispers, grabbing my hand and sneaking over to the door, flicking off the light switch as she passed it.

We creep to the door, and Riley slowly opens it without making a sound. She sticks out her head into the hallway, which is now also pitch black. Still holding my hand, she gently leads me down several hallways, passing studio A, and towards the directions of both the change rooms and bathrooms.

She stops beside the door of the girls toilet, listening in to make sure it's clear but as she's about to go in I grab her wrist.
"Riley the girls toilet is too risky" I tell her quietly and she looks at me like I'm mad
"James would you rather go back to the music room where anyone could walk in any second, seeing the light from down the hall?" She whisper yells, frantically looking round for anyone who might spot us
"I'm not saying that Ri, I'm saying who uses the toilets more during a party? Boys or girls?" I smirk at her

Riley contemplates the thought for a few seconds before turning to smirk up at me, meaning for me to lead her over the the male toilets. I take her small, delicate hand in mine and lead her to the boys toilets a few feet from the girls.

Riley's POV
I wait outside the boys toilet, waiting for James to check it out. I lean up against the wall, tapping one of my heels while I wait. Suddenly a pair of strong, muscular arms wrap around my waist and pull me into the toilet.
I steady my breathing and look up to see a concerned James holding me. But his look soon becomes a smirk when I smile up at him.
"Coast's clear" he chuckles, gently pushing me against the bathroom wall, closing the space between our bodies.
I just giggle, keeping eye contact and wrapping one arm around his neck, gently pulling his lips to mine.
A tingling sensation fills my body and as cliché as it sounds, I feel sparks.

Within seconds James' tongue is halfway down my throat, his hand's on my butt as mine are around his neck. Gently I turn us and lead James over to the sinks, pulling away from him briefly to hop up onto the counter containing the sinks.
James gazes at me, gently walking closer to me, stopping inches from me. I bite my lip and look down at myself slowly, before back to him. He carefully places his hands on my thighs, spreading them, as I grab his hips and pull him between my legs, wrapping them around his hips and kissing him straight away.

But I quickly pull away to tease him, kissing his neck and jaw, grinding my hips onto his. James' hands move from my hips, up to my breasts as he gropes them, pulling at my dress and bra to get better access. His groans from my neck kisses are turning me on by the second, then his hands are driving me insane. I bite back a moan by pulling our lips back together.