Christmas Dreaming or A Nightmare...?

Based off the Christmas episode "it's a wonderful life Piper" but Jiley based obv. All Jiley clips are on my Instagram page if you missed the episode.
I only really know the characters from Seasons 1-4 so I won't really be focusing on any of the newer ones, meaning there will likely be a lot of time skips. Enjoy 🐔

The petite brunette sighed at her reflection while smoothing out the pleats of her red dress. Today was the TNS Christmas party. Most of her former teammates would be returning to the studio, as well as the newer members of A-troupe.
A pair of arms wrapped around her waist, their owner placing his head on top of hers, as a second pair of eyes met hers in the mirror.
"You alright babe?"

Riley responded with a soft nod, relaxing her head back into her boyfriends chest. A gentle smile appearing on her lips as she breathed in the familiar scent of James' aftershave.
She turned to face him before tutting softly, "at least tuck your shirt in James"
This time she was the one met with a smile as he chuckled "since when do I tuck in my shirt Ri?"

The brunette rolled her eyes before turning to double check her reflection, she wanted to look perfect. Of course James noticed something was bothering his girlfriend this morning, she'd been acting more finicky than usual when wrapping presents for their friends.
"Babe, whats up?" he tried again, stepping in front of Riley's reflection and holding her petite hands in his.

She took a deep sigh before answering, knowing that she couldn't hide anything from James, "I just want everything to be perfect. Everyone is coming back and they've all accomplished amazing things since leaving. I mean look at you, the band is really taking off now. Steph has just landed that new role. Giselle has just finished her super successful dance tour. Then look at me James. What have I achieved? Nothing."

"Riley" James chuckled, his dark eyes shining as he looked at his beautiful girlfriend. "Babe, where do I start. You ran the studio for a year, you've just finished studying at one of the most prestigious business schools in the country, employers are waiting to snap you up for jobs, and you have a super hot, talented boyfriend. You've achieved plenty"
Brown hair covered her face as she looked down with a shy smile, a hot blush spreading across her cheeks as James reached to caress her cheek. She was about to speak when the clock across the room caught her attention.

A gasp filled the air as Riley suddenly lunged away from James and started gathering the presents they'd wrapped that morning. They were already 5 minutes behind schedule.
James couldn't help watch the scene lovingly, they may have grown up since leaving the studio 3 years ago but Riley would never change. He grabbed half of the presents Riley was stacking and followed her out of their apartment and into his Black Audi A7.

James noticed Riley watching the world absently as he drove, even as he gently rubbed his hand over her thigh every so often.
As he turned a corner a familiar building came into sight. In his peripheral vision he saw a slight smile on Riley's lips before she placed her hand on top of his with a slight squeeze. Obviously James was in the building regularly to record at Lost and Found, and Riley visited him when possible but this felt different.

Surprisingly they pulled into the parking lot a few minutes early.
James was chomping at the bit to go in, he loved to make an entrance, plus this was his first chance to meet the guy Piper liked. However they're Jiley, they're never early. So why start now?

He noticed Riley undoing her seat belt and reaching for the door, before he reached out to stop her. A confused look settled on the petite females features before James leant towards her. She looked at his lips quickly before also leaning in to kiss him.
It was a short, but sweet kiss. The couple went back in for another kiss before a knocking on James' window jolted them apart. It was Kate. She couldn't help but laugh at the pair, they may be young adults now but they were acting just like teenagers again. Still, she had caught them at worse during their time in A-troupe.