Chapter 20

Chapter 20
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys, this is a bit of a warning. There's going to be nudity and human contact in this chapter so If you feel uncomfortable please don't read. Thank yous so much :)

-YOP
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Samuel turned around and my eyes instantly stared between his legs. I watched him harden slightly as he saw me watching. "Here's your shorts." He said as he chucked me my shorts. I quickly pulled them up my legs and covered myself as we both got dressed.

"Now Freddy. I thought I made myself clear." Samuel said calmly. Freddy started squealing as he ran off into the trees. I watched Samuel sprint off and made my way out of the water. "That was rude guys. Tut tut tut tut." I tutted them as they laughed slightly. "Don't act like you didn't like that." Danny said. "What! I'm not gay! I don't like him! I didn't stare at his ass! Or his cock!" I exclaimed in panic. I felt myself shrink as their unconvinced gazes looked at me. "We never said any of those things." Jason replied. "Fuck my life." I whispered as I brought a towel up to my face in an attempt to hide my blush.

**********

"I'm so puffed!" Freddy complained as he lay sprawled out on the grass due to his run from Samuel. I laughed slightly as I looked at his rising and falling chest. My eyes moved from Freddy to Samuel and he was staring right back at me. He winked and my whole chest fluttered.

"Okay are yous ready to go because I'm ready." Jason chimed in as he got up and started stretching. "Yeah um do you want to come with us?" I asked as a grinned formed onto his face. "No no, I'm alright. You guys go ahead and we'll follow yous back." Jason reassured.

"Fine. Okay this will be like last time, we'll lead and yous can follow us okay?" Samuel asked as Danny nodded.

I got in Samuel's truck and felt him slip in the other side. I heard his seatbelt buckle and then the familiar sound of the engine coming to life. We made our way out the way we had come and were soon on the road heading back to town.

10 minutes passed before the scenery offered nothing but a repetitive view. I contemplated whether to turn on the radio but decided that mountains surrounding us would disrupt the signal and stop the music. I breathed out in boredom and rested my head on the back of the seat.

Samuel shattered the silence as he said "I saw you looking." I looked at him in confusion. He looked to me for a second before turning his head back to the road. "Looking at what." I asked, acting as if I was confused. "Me. Or more specifically my area." He said as I blushed. I tilted my head down in embarrassment as I tried to hide my blush.

"I have one question and you can't lie." Samuel said with a strict tone. "Are you gay?" He asked.

I contemplated my options as I felt my heartbeat quicken. The heat from the sun forced beads of sweat to form on my forehead. "Ughhh... Ummm... Er..." I didn't reply as I felt the silent pressure on my answer. "Just remember, don't lie." Samuel reminded me.

I thought about my options. I thought about the years of torment that I had endured for coming out naively the first year of high school. I decided that I wasn't going to tell Samuel but my body betrayed me as a stray tear slithered down my face. Shit.

"I'll take that as a yes." I stayed silent in defeat as I let continuous tears flow from my eyes. The memories of high school to much for me too endure. He reached his hand across the gap between the seats. "Grab." He said in a stern tone. After seconds of emotional paralysation I still hadn't moved and Samuel sighed in annoyance. "Grab." He repeated. After I failed to move again he reached his hand over and cupped my hand.

I felt the car turn sideways and pullover to the side of the road. Danny, Freddy and Jason passed us; letting us know that they knew the way back by the honk of a horn. The car came to a stop while Samuel's hand stayed wrapped around mine. "It's okay." Samuel said as he reassured me. I shook my head. If it was okay then I wouldn't feel this way. Samuel shifted in his seat. "Because I'm gay too." I looked at him in awe for a long time. We turned back onto the road and we drove all the way back to the house hand-in-hand.

A/N

Get ready to learn guys :)

To all y'all same sex couple haters out there yous can all leave now. Love is love and everybody deserves love no matter who it's with; so we shouldn't judge because gay and lesbian are just words that we have been taught to say but not accept. So accept it already, please. Love all of yous, no matter who yous love :)

Vote/Comment/Follow

-YOP