So let me explain...

Yes, I didn't update for 2 whole months, no, it wasn't because I'm just lazy FOR ONCE lmao. You have no idea how guilty I have felt for the entire summer, but I swear it wasn't my fault! Lemme start from the beginning... Before the summer I went on my duke of Edinburgh award camp practice, I almost died from the walking but what really killed me was the fact that my phone broke, I was crossing from one tent to another at like 2am and my phone slipped out my pocket, next morning I found it in the food bag, screen totally crushed, someone must have accidentally stepped on it. It stopped working then, as in the screen was turning on but not doing anything, I couldn't click anything.  I went to some dodgy phone repairer cos I live in a dodge area lol, they "repaired" it for me. For a while it was ok then over the next month it started going down hill again until the touch screen wasn't working at all. By this time it was a couple of days before my holiday to India, it couldn't be repaired in time before I was going to India so my mum suggested that I could get it repaired in India (stupid idea ik now). A friend of ours who knew where I could get it repaired in India took it to be repaired for me. 5 weeks later the phone repairers return it to me saying there is nothing they could do, and to top it off our friend lost the sim card. I took it to a different repairers and they said ok, 2 1/2 weeks later they said they couldn't do it. So basics my phone is fucked. I was using a shitty laptop over in India to try and go on wattpad but it failed miserably, they p key didn't work and neither did the space bar, plus it didn't show any of my notifications. So, In conclusion, I am so sorry that you had to wait 2 months for an update, I hope you enjoyed yesterdays chapter though, I made it as drama packed as I could and extra long. Btw wattpad is my life, I read so many stories, atm I have 240 stories in y library, the majority of which are ongoing. I read loads of your amazing stories and always make the effort to vote and comment and message you because you're all just so fab :). I promise I will read all of them! just message me and remind me! I haven't been able to because my notifications haven't been working annoyingly. PS what did you guys think of the song in the last chapter? It's "Don't wanna" by Howler, an amazing small indie, rock, grunge, random, I have absolutely no idea band from America, check em' out!

Kristina xxx