A walk in the park

Today the boys have got a day off, well all of except Tom, Matt and Charlie. Tom has decided to go into the studio to finalise some stuff for mcfly's next album and Matt and Charlie have gone back to see their families in their hometowns.

So Lauren, Harry, Dougie, Danny, James and I have been lazing around all morning watching merlin series one because Lauren has the boxset (not going to say I didn't enjoy it) and playing chubby bunny. We found out the hard way that marshmallows float my aunty is NOT going to be too happy to find dougies chewed up marshmallows floating in the toilet water.

Well anyway, now after an overdose of sugar we are all sat here, lifeless on my sofa. Dougie and Danny are asleep so Lauren and I draw stuff all over their faces, only this time we use a PERMANENT sharpie.

"Guys lets go on a run, I haven't been to the gym for a few days and that way we can all burn off some off the calories from all this junk food!" Harry said brightly.

All of the rest of us turned our heads to face him in sync, giving him a look as if he had just suggested we go to a nudist beach.

"I'm not going out with the whole of the reproductive system drawn on my face" Dougie scowls, with a murmur of agreement from Danny.

"aw come on it will be fun guys!" At this we simply exaggerate our unimpressed expressions.

Despite our shared dissaproval of any exercise ( well I enjoy surfing but thats about it)Harry eventually manages to get us up from my sofa and out, down to the park.

When Harry said "lets go running" I don't think any of us realised that what he actually meant was "lets go olympic sprinting until we have a heart attack!". That guy definitely has a different definition of the wors 'fun' to me.

We are only halfway through the route and all of us are already heaving with stitches and blotchy, sweaty faces. Well that is all of us except for Harry who waltzes along without a drop of sweat or any sign of exhaustion, no he just carries on at a steady pace, showing off his toned abs through his thin, sleeveless exercise shirt.

"Dannyyyyy" I whine, "I'm tired" I moan. He sighs and comes to a halt, "Hop on" He replies, bending down and gesturing to his back. I grin and jump onto his back.  Lauren manages to persuade James to give her a piggyback too leaving Harry leading us and Dougie trailing behind.

"Harryyyy..." Dougie says with puppy dog eyes and pouting his lower lip.

"No, no Dougie. Nuh uh." He says inbetween Dougie's persistent whining.

---

"WOOOOOOOO" Dougie shouts from his seat on Harry's back. "YEAH BIATCHES" he screams poking his tongue out at us as he and Harry soar ahead of us, Lauren and I try to get our donkeys to speed up but its useless, Harry is like some kind of ironman.

We reach the lake in the park and stop to take a break to cool down and get our breath back. "DOUGIE GET OFF MY BACK!" Harry shouts as Dougie refuses to get down.

"NO" Dougie shouts back like a kid in a tantrum.

"Right, that's it." Harry sighs frustratedly. He bends forwards next to the lake, causing Dougie to move forward on his back, his head getting nearer to the water by the second.

"AHHHH, NOOOOOOO, PUT.ME.DOWN, IM SORRY, IM SORRY, PLEASE PUT ME DOWN!" he shrieks like a girl.

Harry smirks and swiftly puts Dougie back on dry land, he immediately runs to Danny and clings to him. Me and Lauren burst into fits of laughter at the weird scene and begin to mock them, "awwwww, PONES" we laugh.

Danny and Dougie look at each other in disgust at the ship between themselves. Then they smirk and nod to each other. The next minute they charge towards us and push us in the lake.

We surface in shock, Dougie and Danny are laughing uncontrollably in a heap on the floor, although they eventually come over to help us. Well I say help, Danny reaches his hand out to pull me up as Lauren manages to make her own way out of the freezing water. He begins to pull me up but at the last minute he lets my hand go, causing me to plummet back into the lake with a splash. I give him a death glare as he starts laughing again. "Sorry but that was payback for earlier" He smirks. I narrow my eyes at him.

James pushes Danny who is now in hysterics to the side and offers me his hand, I grip it tightly and he lifts me out of the water with one strong but swift pull and smiles simpathetically.

"Thank you" I smile, shivering from the cold. He notices how cold I am and takes off his abercrombie and fitch hoodie and puts it around my shoulders. I smile in gratitude and hold the hoodie closer into me.

"AW JANYA" Dougie mocks in a girly voice. I wack him round the head before James puts his arm around my shoulder loosely, rubbing it in an attempt to warm me up. I blush at our close proximity. To think that a few weeks ago I had never met Jamess or any of the other guys, I wa just another fangirl.

A/N guys i freakin love you! Special shout out to MayWells Directioner1703 and Watt_about_mcbusted_ for your lovely comments! But also thank you to all you guys who voted too! It really does mean a lot to me to know that people are enjoying my writing. However, guys 99 reads and only 10 votes, please, if you feel that it interests you enough to make you want to read on please just press the vote button a the end of the chapter;) As always any positive feedback, constructive criticism or just random comments would be very much appreciated! And to u guys who wanted to be in the story, some if not all of you will be introduced next chapter.

Thats all for today folks, see ya next time!

Kristina xxx