Chpt 2

I felt awkward at first in Danny's arms. But, I grew used to his kind embrace. I was tempted to lean in. But didn't. We soon reached a pond area where there was floating windows and wooden seagull thing. I could make out a faint outline.

"Is it supposed to invisible?" I asked.

"It's not exactly secret. But it's some ridiculous shiz!" Danny laughed. Chris opened the door and we walked in.

"We'll get your room set up. Beth do you mind giving Nat a tour?" Chris asked.

"Not at all!" Beth smiled. I could see a small hint of disappointment in Danny's eyes. Beth took my hand and guided me away.

---

After the tour we reached my room. Wallow, Chris, and Danny where still there.

"Is Nat's room ready?" Beth asked.

"Yup just finished." Chris informed.

"Thanks!" I smiled.

"Why don't we have a birthday party for Nat?" Wallow suggested.

"Yeah! That's a great idea! I'll help her get ready!" Beth squealed. Beth grabbed my hand and ran me into my room. Locking the boys out.

---

The room was empty and bare except for a computer in the wall.

"Go to that computer. It'll help you decorate." Beth informed. I walked to the computer.

I found a queen sized pastel pink bed with white floral pattern. I made my walls purple. The carpet was white and fluffy. A large window that opened out to the water with white translucent drapes. Three white shelves. A pastel pink couch. Dark brown drawers, And finally. A small art area with sketch pads, canvases, and paints with an oak floor.

I clicked "conform" and the room scanned its self then everything appeared!

"Awesome!" I laughed.

"You like art?" Beth asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah I guess so." I shrugged.

"Ok! Well let's get you ready for the party!" Beth exclaimed. "Stand in the middle of the room."

"Ok now what?" I asked.

"Let's pick out your dress!" Beth scrolled through the computer and clicked a section. "Masquerade?" She tapped the screen. I was scanned and then put in a full length ball purple ball gown with a black and white mask. "No... Stripper!"

"NO!" I shrieked.

"I'm kidding!" Beth laughed, "oh! Perfect!" She tapped the screen again. I was scanned once again. I wore a short sleeveless purple dress with ruffles and sparkles along with silver ballet flats. I still had my necklace with the purple gem. My hair was in loose curls.

"Wow! It's amazing!" I laughed.

"Here I'll get a mirror." Beth informed. She typed something and a full length mirror appeared on the retractable door. I looked in. I was prettier than I expected.

"Wow...." I awed, "thanks Beth."

"Well. I'm gonna go get ready and stuff!" Beth informed, "I'll come get you when I'm done!" Beth pressed a button and the door retracted, then closed after Beth left. I sighed and plopped down on my bed. I stretched and yawned. I fell back into the pillow and let my heavy eyelids fall.