Chpt 15

I clung to Danny tightly. Danny hugged me back.

"I really didn't want to." Danny whispered. I grabbed a fistful of his shirt. "I only wanted to help you."

"I know." I whispered. The sun was setting. I felt my eyes get heavy. Danny laid down with me in his arms. I soon fell asleep.

---

I woke up in the bed by myself. Danny was working on something. I got up but tripped Danny stood fast and sat me back down.

"Woah. Be careful Nat. You're still weak from the incident." Danny informed. I sat down. "I'll get you breakfast."

"Are you sure? Because-" Danny cut me off by kissing me then leaving. I hugged my legs. I felt safe in here. Like the shadows couldn't get me. I sighed quietly. The door opened. Danny walked in with two plates of eggs and toast.

"Here you go." Danny handed me a plate. I took the plate generously. Danny sat down and ate. The smells wafted into my nose. I felt my stomach flip. It let out a low growl. I looked at the food. I was tempted to eat it. But my stomach did cart wheels every time I looked at it. I nibbled on a piece of toast. Danny already finished. I was starving but I felt sick. "Are you ok?"

"Uhm. Yeah." I nodded. My stomach gurgled in anger. I clutched my stomach. "I'm fine." I finished the toast. I ate a little bit of the eggs. I clutched my stomach and groaned.

"Nat?" Danny asked. I grabbed the trash can and puked. I dropped the trash can and groaned. "I think that stuff had some side affects."

"You think?" I groaned. I laid down in Danny's bed. Danny felt my fore head.

"Ouch. You're burning up." Danny informed. I covered my eyes with my hands.

"Great..." I groaned.

"I'll grab some medicine." Danny informed then left. I curled up and flipped over to face the wall. The door opened again. Danny came back with the team.

"Why did you bring everyone?" I groaned.

"I said you where sick and they freaked out." Danny informed. I pulled the pillow over my head.

"Don't worry Nat I know medical stuff." Wallow assured. I flipped over to face them.

"Ok." I groaned. Wallow put a thermometer like thing in my ear.

"Yep. She's pregnant." Wallow nodded. I sat up fast.

"WHAT." Danny and I shrieked.

"I'm kidding don't worry you just have a stomach bug. It'll go away by tomorrow." Wallow laughed. I sighed in relief. I crossed my legs. "Just stay in bed and rest." The team left except for Danny. He sat down next to me. I looked at my toes.

"I would kiss you. But you're sick so." Danny laughed. I smiled and nodded. I sighed quietly. "You should lay down and sleep."

"Fine..." I whispered then laid down. Danny pulled the covers over me. Danny sat next to me until I drifted asleep.