Chpt 6

I changed into my clothes after cleaning up. I walked through the halls. Sirens went off. I froze in place. What do I do! Beth was running out of her room. I quickly followed her. We arrived at the living room. Danny appeared above the ladder.

"We got a red honk!" Danny yelled. Everyone lined up around the hologram.

"Greetings bravest warriors. I am Lord Peanut of the Peanut Moon." Lord Peanut introduced.

"Phht." Danny laughed. I thought for a second.

"Huh? Uh- oh- Ew! Danny! That's disgusting!" I smacked my fore head.

"The jelly dragon has come and is attacking my moon. We need your help." Lord Peanut explained. Chris and Danny laughed again. I rolled my eyes.

"We're on our way Lord Peanut!" Beth saluted Lord Peanut. The hologram shut off.

"To the Orca Ship!" Chris exclaimed. The five of us ran down the hall. The four of them put on space suites.

"Here Nat. I made you a space suite." Wallow threw a heavy grey suite with a purple button on it.

"Thanks!" I put on the space suite. We then boarded the space ship.

---

Beth was teaching me the controls because Chris thought its be a good chance to to teach me how to work the Orca.

"Ok Peanut Moon is in sight. Nat drag the target circle to the center." Beth instructed. I dragged the target to the center.

"Landing locked." A robotic voice informed.

---

We took off our space suites then, walked into Lord Peanut's base. He was a short man wearing all green and was a peanut with arms, legs, and a face.

"Thank you for coming Bravest Warriors. My people are in danger. The jelly moon and Peanut moon have been in war for many sandwich years over who'd rule the sandwich planet. Jelly moon had created a jelly dragon and the jelly dragon is attacking us. We need you help." Lord Peanut informed.

"No problem Lord Peanut. So where's the jelly dragon?" Chris asked.

"Follow me." Lord Peanut instructed. We followed him outside. We saw a large dragon made of jelly attacking Peanut people and breathing jelly.

"Whoa, this town is in some weird shiz." Chris nodded.

"We're on the mission Lord Peanut." Beth informed.

"Thank you! Go Bravest Warriors! Save us!" Lord Peanut ordered. The five of us ran out to the large jelly dragon. When the jelly dragon breathed the jelly at a peanut. The peanut got trapped in a glob of jelly. The four rubbed their stickers. Beth had a Cat Lastte, Chris had a bee themed sword, Danny had a dog themed sword, and Wallow had a falcon axe. I rubbed my necklace with the sticker. A purple spear with a wolf head at the bottom appeared.

"Let's go!" Chris yelled. We charged at the dragon. I threw my spear at the jelly dragon. My spear sank into the jelly then came back to my hand. Awesome. The five of us slashed at the jelly dragon. Then. The jelly dragon roared in protest and shot jelly at us.