Chapter 4

Eddie picked Tammy up and politely drug her to the door and shoved her out. Slamming the door behind her.

It had gotten really quiet at the table. Kirstie felt like a specimen under a magnifying glass, Tim's eyes were glued to her. She had a feeling he was fixing to interrogate her.

"BARTENDER!" Austin called out raising his hand. "A round of drinks for this table. PLEASE!"

"Better make mine a double." Avi jokes nervously.

Kirstie looks around at Avi and smiles. She looks back at Tim and sees his eyes shift over to the empty chair next to her.

He leans over, playing with his cigarette lighter. "O.K.", he says lowly so that no one could hear them talking. "I don't know what's going on, but something or someone just prevented you from getting slapped. And then practically threw that girl half way across the bar. I thought I was watching a damn episode of 'Paranormal Activity'." He paused to light a cigarette. "Not to mention, you've looked over at that chair and smiled a few times. Now that's kind of freaky."

"Uh, Oh. I think Timbo is on to us. You might as well tell them. They're trustworthy." Avi said.

"Tim, do you believe in ghost." Kirstie ask.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. I've seen my dad several times. And when I was younger we lived in a house for about two months that was haunted." Tim answered putting out his cigarette and taking a drink of his beer.

"Is it Avi?" Austin whispered leaning over wrapping his arm around Tim's arm.

Kirstie nodded with a smile, "I kind of lied to you about the dream,and that I didn't know who he was, and that I didn't know what he looked like. He lives in my house."

Tim leaned back in his chair brushing his hair back with his hands. "He's sitting right here at this damn table, isn't he."

Avi reaches over and picks up Tim's lighter and lights it. Austin turns his head slowly and looks at Tim.

Tim smiles and shakes his head, "You little shit."

"I'm offended." Avi laughs.

"He says he's offended." Kirstie repeats.

"Screw him." Tim laughs.

"Tell him you already have." Avi laughs receiving a dirty look from Kirstie. "I wanna know when him and little Hotshot here started screwing."

"Uh, I am not gonna ask that." Kirstie said through gritted teeth.

"Yea, do it. Please, Please, Please." Avi begged leaning over kissing her on the cheek.

"What's he wanting to know?" Tim ask.

Kirstie rolls her eyes, "he wants to know how long you and little Hotshot been screwing?"

Tim leans back in his chair, laughing covering his face with his hands.

"Oh God." Austin said putting his head down on the table to cover his embarrassment.

"You tell him it's none of his damn business." Tim laughs.

"I can hear him." Avi laughs.

"He can hear you." Kirstie giggles.

"O.K. then," Tim says leaning over looking at the chair. "That's none of your damn business. And I'm sitting here talking to an empty chair. I've done gone crazy." Shaking his head, looking around.

"You see and hear him all the time? What about Eddie, does he know?" Austin ask.

"Yes to both of your questions. Eddie has known for about a week, and can also see and hear him." Kirstie said.

"How come we can't?" Austin ask.

"It's up to Avi who sees him." She answers with a shrug.

"Oh, so that's how you gonna be, huh." Tim says looking at the empty chair. "That hurts my feelings. I mean, don't get me wrong, Bass Cannon is awesome and I thank-you. But I would much rather be able to see and talk to you. I know it sounds pretty mushy, but we miss you too."

Austin nods in agreement.

Both men feels an unseen hand on their shoulders and hears a familiar bass voice in between them.

"#Soon."

_________________________________________________________

PLEASE VOTE and LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!

**  AMERICA!!  **