Chapter 6

The next morning Kirstie opens her eyes to find Avi still lying next to her, staring at the ceiling. She rolls over putting her head on his shoulder and starts playing mindlessly with his chest hair.

"I'm glad you finally decided to wake up. I know I've counted the tiles in the ceiling at least 100 times." He said kissing the top of her head.

She giggles, reaching up kissing him on the cheek. "So what time is Tim and Austin stopping by?"

"I told them to give us time to get through with any sexual activity." He said smiling down at her.

"Lord, I hope we're through. You wore me out last night." She says snuggling up to him.

He gives her a 'super frown'.

"Forget it. It's not gonna work." She said rolling her eyes and climbing out of bed. "Besides we need to get ready for your friends."

"But I want some lovin." Avi pouted rolling over on his stomach.

"Forget it Ghost man." She laughs reaching over and smacking him on the naked butt.

"You know that turns me on, right?" He smirks.

"Oh shut up and get dressed." She laughs.

***

Kirstie was in the kitchen cleaning up her breakfast dishes when the door bell rang.

"I GOT IT!" Avi yells running down the stairs and as usual jumps from the bottom step.

"Check to see who it is first!" She shouts at him.

He looks through the peep hole to see his two friends. He smirks and opens the door.

Tim and Austin looks at each other as the door slowly creeps open with no one there.

Tim takes Austin by the hand and cautiously steps inside.

"Kirstie?" He says in a low soft voice.

"BOO!!!!" Avi shouts near Tim's ear, causing him to jump nearly knocking Austin down.

"WHAT THE FREAKING HELL!!!" Tim's voice booms.

"AVI!! BE HAVE!!" Kirstie laughs coming from the kitchen.

Tim puts a hand over his heart, taking a deep breath trying to calm himself.

"What's wrong, Timbo? You ain't afraid of ghost are you?" Avi chuckles.

"No, that was just a little unexpected that's all." Tim said.

"Well, do you want me to go put some clothes on before I make myself visible? I'm kind of standing here naked." He smiles, standing there fully clothed.

"Uh, Well Yeah." Tim said.

Avi laughs loudly and claps at his friend getting uncomfortable.

"Avi." Kirstie rolls her eyes. "Guys, he has clothes on."

"Good, cause I'm definitely not interested in seeing his tally whacker." Tim said shaking his head.

"But Timbo? I thought that was what you were into." Avi chuckles.

"Maybe, but not yours." Tim said blushing a little.

"Uh... Can we just get down to why we are here. I don't like where this is leading." Austin says nervously.

"Yea, O.K." Avi laughs. "Y'all ready?"

"Yep." Tim says, his eyes scanning the room feeling Austin take his hand.

Austin smiles as he feels his lover's hand in his. He looks down at their intertwined hands, but was shocked not to see a hand in his.

He breaths a shaky breath when he sees a hand start to appear in his. He slowly looks up between him and Tim, who is still looking around the room for Avi.

Suddenly Avi appears between them. He smiles and winks at Austin.

"HOLY CRAP!!" Austin screams, stumbling back falling on the floor pulling Avi with him who in turns pulls Tim down with him.

_______________________________________

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. IF SO PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!!

**  AMERICA!!**