Chapter 12

Yesterday I had asked for help for "Ghostly Affair". And you guys came through with flying colors. All of you had great ideas. But there was one that stood out to me. This suggestion was given to me by mirimausixx. So a big THANK-YOU!!

Also, PLEASE keep in mind that this IS a fanfiction so ANYTHING is possible.

VOTE NOW!!!

________________________________

The next day Kirstie and her mom had made plans to spend the day together. Shopping, lunch, maybe have a much needed manicure.

Avi spent the whole day be himself. It had been a long time since he had actually been alone. He was going nuts. He missed his Kirstie.

Along about 4:00, Avi was lying on Kirstie's bed, counting the ceiling tiles for the millionth time. He heard a car pulling up the drive-way. He looked out the window and saw Kirstie's car pulling up.

"Kirstie's back." He whispered to himself smiling. He ran out of the bedroom and started running down the stairs. He was running so fast, his foot slipped on one of the steps causing him to fall.

Kirstie went to the trunk getting the bags of everything she had purchased. She even managed to buy Avi some new shirts without her mother noticing. She couldn't wait to see him. She really missed the little goof ball.

She opened the door and stepped inside. She was just fixing to call out for him, when she saw him. He was laying on the floor in a fetal position, jerking violently.

"AVI!! OH MY GOD!!" She screamed, running to him and falling to her knees beside him.

"AVI! BABY! WHAT'S WRONG??!!" She screams, tears rolling down her face.

His eyes were wide as if in fear. He was gasping for air and was jerking as if he was having a seizure. She had no idea what to do, she couldn't call 911. She tried calling Eddie but there was no answer. She called Tim, after a couple of rings.

"Hello?" Tim's bass voice answers.

"OH MY GOD! TIM! SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH AVI!! GET OVER HERE NOW!!" She screamed over the phone. The call ended.

She crawls back over to Avi, lightly laying a hand on his shoulder. "Honey, I don't know what to do." She sobbed.

A few short minutes later, Tim and Austin came rushing in. 

"Tim, I don't know what to do. He's never done this before." She cried looking up at him. Tim got down on his knees beside her, rubbing Avi on the head.

"What happened?" Tim ask trying to figure out the situation.

"I don't know. I just got home and found him like this." She cried hysterically.

Austin reached down pulling her up from the floor, giving Tim more room. He embraced her into a hug and she sobbed uncontrollably in his chest.

Tim leaned closer to Avi's ear. "Hey, little buddy. What's going on here? Can you talk to me?" Tim whispered, brushing Avi's hair back out of his face.

Avi managed to turn his panicking eyes to Tim. He opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something but couldn't.

Tim pulled Avi up into his arms. He gently rocked him not knowing what to do. "It's ok, it's ok." He mumbled to himself as he looked around. He then noticed where Avi was lying. His eyes slowly went up the stairs. He took a deep shaky breath as his heart raced. "Kirst?"

"What?" She asked, still holding tightly to Austin.

"Uh...isn't this the exact spot where he died?" Tim ask, trying his best to calm his voice.

She looks around and for the first time, noticing where Avi was laying. "Oh my God! Tim, it is. But he always jumps over it." She said trying to wipe her tears.

"Well, he must have fallen down the stairs or something." Tim said glancing back up the stairs.

"Bur...bur..burning. Burning!" Avi whispered between gasp.

"Burning? What's burning, Av?" Tim ask softly.

"In...in...inside." Avi whispered looking up at Tim, a tear slowly makes it's way down Avi's cheek.

Tim wipes the tear from Avi's cheek. He stares at the wetness on his finger. His eyes widens and his breath quickens as realization hits him. Ghost doesn't have body fluids.

"HOLY SHIT!!"

_______________________________________________

If you liked this chapter PLEASE VOTE NOW!!

I would love to read your COMMENTS!!!!

**  AMERICA!!  **