Chapter 11

Kirstie woke up to an empty bed. But the smell of breakfast filled the room. She smiled thinking about the date last night and the grand finale. She couldn't believe she was madly in love with a ghost. She rolls out of bed, slipping on her panties and one of Avi's shirts. She ties her hair back, looking into the mirror at the hickies covering her neck.

She heads down stairs and groans when she sees everything still set up from last night. She notice a note laying on the table by the front door.

 Avi & Kirst,
 Hope y'all had fun last night. We will be back later to clean up our mess. Didn't want to hear all of the moaning, groaning and bed squeaking. ;) Love Ya!
Tim

She smiled and shook her head. Those guys were something else. Her and Avi had some of the greatest friends in the world.

She walks into the kitchen, smiling at the sight of Avi in his boxers. She wraps her arms around his waist. "Good morning, you sexy thaang." Kissing him on the shoulder.

"Morning, Beautiful." He said turning around crashing his lips on hers. He picks her up sitting her on the counter. Running his hands under the back of her shirt. "I love you so much." He whispers staring into her eyes.

"I love you too, Ghost man." She said running her hands through his wild hair. She noticed his eyes looking really tired and dim. "Baby, are you alright?"

"I haven't recharged in a while. I'm kind of running on empty." He said with a weak smile.

"Then what are you doing standing here. Go! Go recharge! Like NOW!" She scolds.

"But I'm fixing you breakfast." Avi said looking at the stove.

"I'm perfectly capable of fixing my breakfast. You need to rest." She said pushing him toward the door.

"Alright! Alright!" He chuckles at the small girl trying to push him. He leans down and kisses her. "I love you."

"Love you more. Now go rest." She orders.

She finishes with breakfast and walked into the living room and saw the small orb floating at the ceiling. "Good night, sweet Prince." She says blowing him a kiss.

She goes upstairs and takes a shower and gets dressed. As she is coming down the stairs the door bell rings.

She opens the door to Tim, Austin, Scott, Mitch and Kevin. (Eddie was at the bar.)

"Oh look, the cleaning crew is here." She laughs.

"Are y'all done with the hanky panky?" Tim asked raising an eyebrow.

"We've been done for a while." She said closing the door behind them.

"Well, you never know with Avi. It's on his mind 24/7." Tim laughs.

Austin and Scott heads to the kitchen to clean up. Mitch goes upstairs to the bedroom to clean up the rose petals and put all the candles away. Tim was unhooking his big screen t.v., and Kevin was taking down the curtain.

"So where's lover boy at?" Tim ask raising up from behind the television.

Kirstie sits down on the couch and points to the ceiling. Tim follows her point with his eyes.

"Well I be damned." He says looking at the ball of light.

"He's resting. " She says smiling.

"Resting? Dang! You were that hard on him?" Tim ask raising an eyebrow.

______________________________________________

PLEASE VOTE & LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!!!

**  AMERICA!!  ** -- Avi

"Oooo, Watch me. Watch me." --Tim